puipui79 ~ 27 Feb 2012

pingping79 ~ 26 Feb 2012

March Babies :

LiSaC ~ no EDD dates provided yet

April Babies :

Angel T ~ 13 April 2012

May Babies :

lingys ~ end of May

Hi everyone, its been a very bz few weeks for me. Long working hours. Looks like the list of moms to be in 2012 is growing.

SkyeBeth's yoga is rm90 per one hour session. Classes are on sat n sun 12-1pm. Not convenient for me as i am working.

Sans2010Am interested in your yoga session. If weekdays preferable wednesday evening or sat/sun after 3pm. Puchong area would be easier as i live in pj.

Grace84Are all the babycots on promotion? Is there a difference between coconut fibre mattress and latex?

My baby's movements are getting stronger and more prominent. Hubby says sometimes my stomach looks like earthquake. Haha

Am so looking forward to motherhood. Can't wait for january to come!

Btw, any of u interested to meet up? We can share more bout our pregnancy experiences. Just a thought

Cheerios!

AngelT,

No medical reasons. I guess I didn't want to clash my delivery with CNY because I am afraid everything will be kelam kabut during the PH. And I guess I am afraid of the pain and also want to minimize complications. And my yeast infection keeps coming back to haunt me so that will be one factor too.

Babyeclipse,

Not all the cots have that promotion. Maybe 3-4 types of different cots have their promotion. According to my mum, coconut fibre mattress is harder and good for supporting the newborn's backbone. The salesgirl said the same thing as well. I am going to head to My Dear's warehouse sale on Deepavali because I saw that they have good deals on stroller. I have seen this brand in a shop before and think that the quality is not bad.

Everyone

I just saw my baby just now. She has turned completely down and everything is good so far. Did your gynae ask you to count kicks? Mine did so I have homework to do everyday. Haha. Her head is always moving and sometimes can cause pain near my vaginal when she stretches. And sometimes it's very ticklish too. My hubby always say kesian me when I told him I felt a bit of pain but I kinda enjoy it. Makes me happy that she is strong and healthy.

I am up for meeting up. What about other mummies?

Cheers,

Grace

Grace84, i had yeast infection too. Try cutting down on carbohydrates such as rice, noodles, bread and sweet stuff. Taking probiotics helped me, told my gynae i was taking 6 capsules a day, she said not a problem. Just make sure your gynae swabs u to check if it is strep b infection (more troublesome to treat)

Babyeclipse, actually my yeast infection started after I had my d&c last year. My doc says it's due to my imbalance hormones. I have pap smear done earlier this year so I think it's not strep b infection. He has given me probiotics as well. Last year he has also adviced me to drink yakult. So I will probably go back to drink yakult. Hm..I am very bad in cutting down rice. I have always been a "fan thong". Haha. But lately I have cut down half a portion because I am afraid of gaining too much weight. As for sugary stuff, I don't have much cravings for it. Luckily..

Babies 2012 List Updates :

January Babies:

chacha ~ 4 Jan 2012

babyeclipse ~ 5 Jan 2012

Ryoko ~ 22 Jan 2012

morningmoon ~ 25 Jan 2012

Grace84 ~ 25 Jan 2012

February Babies :

san2010 ~ 1 Feb 2012

shaun ~ 6 Feb 2012

Mich_800 ~ 14 Feb 2012

Sugar Kitty ~ 24 Feb 2012

puipui79 ~ 27 Feb 2012

pingping79 ~ 26 Feb 2012

March Babies :

April Babies :

Angel T ~ 13 April 2012

May Babies :

lingys ~ end of May

i think im left out...my EDD is 20/4/2012

Hi Grace84,

Waa..ur baby already turn down completely? Good ler...

I hv to visit doc again in another 2weeks for 28 weeks scan & MGTT in klinik kesihatan...very scare to take the MGTT cause it makes me uncomfortable n feels want to vomit but hv to do so anyway to make sure i am clear from Diabetes due to my dad hv diabetes background n i gained 3kg+ this month.

One more thing is i got another tetanus (ATT) shot next mth too which provide by klinik kesihatan. This shot also very suffering wan, it hurts my both hands for few days and i cant do anything with my hands. However, it is good for baby.

U guys wanna meet up? Lets see when n i try to join ya..:D

Babies 2012 List Updates :

January Babies:

chacha ~ 4 Jan 2012

babyeclipse ~ 5 Jan 2012

Ryoko ~ 22 Jan 2012

morningmoon ~ 25 Jan 2012

Grace84 ~ 25 Jan 2012

February Babies :

san2010 ~ 1 Feb 2012

shaun ~ 6 Feb 2012

Mich_800 ~ 14 Feb 2012

Sugar Kitty ~ 24 Feb 2012

puipui79 ~ 27 Feb 2012

pingping79 ~ 26 Feb 2012

March Babies :

April Babies :

Angel T ~ 13 April 2012

Prettyhoney ~ 20 April 2012

May Babies :

lingys ~ end of May

Hi everyone, its been a very bz few weeks for me. Long working hours. Looks like the list of moms to be in 2012 is growing.

SkyeBeth's yoga is rm90 per one hour session. Classes are on sat n sun 12-1pm. Not convenient for me as i am working.

Sans2010Am interested in your yoga session. If weekdays preferable wednesday evening or sat/sun after 3pm. Puchong area would be easier as i live in pj.

Grace84Are all the babycots on promotion? Is there a difference between coconut fibre mattress and latex?

My baby's movements are getting stronger and more prominent. Hubby says sometimes my stomach looks like earthquake. Haha

Am so looking forward to motherhood. Can't wait for january to come!

Btw, any of u interested to meet up? We can share more bout our pregnancy experiences. Just a thought

Cheerios!

babyeclipse

ya.. i am ok to meet up , let me know the time lah..

i m ok with wednesday evening ( is 6.30 too early for you ? let me know your time ya)

but since this is private class, do u hv any suggestion where can we held the class? i trying to ask any studio available at puchong area.

all mommies,

anyone interested on pre-natal yoga? hope can get 3 or 4 person in the class, lower cost mah. now me and babyeclipse r in, rm 80/2= rm 40 per session.

last two week went for check up, baby head not down yet, but doc say its still early to see the position. now i m 25 week liao, my belly grow more compare 2-3 weeks ago.. :lol:

Last 2 mths of pregnancy will see you ballooned even more :)

That's when bb will gain a lot of weight too

San2010

Wednesday 6.30pm is ok for me. No venue at the moment. I am living with my parents-in-law, not convenient to have at my place.

Grace84

My baby's head was also downwards when I went for my checkup 3 weeks ago. My gynae told me not to rub my stomach so often as it may over stimulate the baby and cause premature birth. Am trying very much to cut down, but sometimes it becomes a habit for me especially then the baby kicks.

Will go to Twins Baby this weekend to see their baby cots.

I noticed that my appetite has grown lately. My mum says coz during the last semester baby will require more food and nutrient for the last growth spurt. Have to watch my diet as I feel that I am overeating. My portions of food is also double my husband's now.

Btw, how many baby bottles have any of you bought? Am planning to breastfeed during the day and reheat the breast milk for night feeding. Do we buy all 4 oz only or buy bigger bottles so we can use them later when baby is 3 months above?

Meet-up : Preferably weekends?

wish i cud join u pretty mommy for meet up too but not yet i guess LOL !

love seeing the mommy list grow and cant wait to hear the babys's birth come Jan :D bet all of u must be super excited now

makes me miss my baby too ... alas ... lets not go there.

i'm going for beth's yoga every friday night now to built up my health :D hopefully come december will get pregnant again and rejoin this thread

hello mommies, yah wish could join u too for meet up, but too bad i'm from east malaysia :)

babyeclipse, so far i bought 6 avent bottles 150 ml, also avent manual breast pump kit, also including 2 bottles inside.

but dunno maybe just using them for backup plan, coz i planned to exclusively latch on breastfeed for my baby.

Babyeclipse,

Thank you for sharing the tips about not touching the stomach so often. I think it's really a normal thing to do especially when you feel the baby kick. My gynae also advice me to drink lots of water to prevent pre-matured labor. So far I have gained 5 kgs for the whole pregnancy. Not much cravings and just eating like normal. But starting to feel my right leg swell. One more trimester to go only. I can't wait...

So far I have bought a mixture of big and small bottles. My mum said it's better to have both small and big..just in case. I went to the My Dear warehouse sale on Wednesday and managed to buy a stroller for RM153. The quality is good. But the queue was so long. My hubby queue for one hour while I waited in the car. Really kesian him. They have quite a lot of other products too. It's worth a look, mummies. But if you want to go, pls go early to avoid the crowd. Mum's Care is also having a sale at Ikano this weekend. But I think I have pretty much bought all that I need.

Cheers,

Grace

Hi babyeclipse,

So far i bought 3 bottles, 2 are 4oz n 1 is 8oz. But my friend said at least 4bottles, thus i plan to buy one more 2oz for water feeding.

I love to touch my stomach too just like the others especially when i apply bio-oil, i can feel my baby loves her mummy to touch him..hehe. Anyway, to prevent pre-mature birth, i hv to control myself too.

I hav buy nothing yet at this moment. still long way to go as my edd is 24 Feb 2012.

I think will wait till Dec or Jan.

18 - 20 Nov 2nd Maternity & Children Expo. Will check out any cheap stuff, if any.

Skye

Don't despair. We can still arrange to meet up once you are preggies and we'll bring along our little tots. Pregnancy doesn't stop at child birth. We can still catch up on motherhood. It's a lifetime experience. :biggrin:

Morningmoon

Am considering between Avent and Nuk bottles. Been told that Nuk has better teats for orthodontic purposes. Did you get the Avent white or brown bottles? Supposedly got difference besides material used. Also, did you buy teats with 1 hole or 2 holes? Next time if u do visit kl, then let us know, we try to meet up.

Grace84

That's y we forum - we try to share as much info with one another that way easier to get collective information rather than just depend on single source.

You put on only 5kg? Aiyor...not fan thong also. I've put on 8kg already. Nowadays really pui pui la. My mum says my baby is greedy baby, always hungry easily..like every 3 hours also I will start looking for food. Luckily no swelling or water retention. My gynae told me to try control my weight gain - max 10kg, else difficult to slim down after delivery.

Ryoko

A friend of mine with 2 kids advised to have at least 4 btls of 8 oz. She said her boys only started drinking water at 6months, solely on breast milk before that.

My hubby also always tease me, said I take advantage of rubbing my belly whenever I apply the bio-oil since my gynae told me to limit myself.

Those available/wants to meet up: Are we ok to set appointment for brunch on 19th November (Sat)?

Hi all,

Jusco Equine is having jcard day on this coming fri-4th nov, for those stay nearby can go there to grab baby stuff lor ;) My MIL always asked me whether i have get ready the stuff like baby handkerchief, thermo pot and so and so...it makes me a bit nervous ohh...anyway, since more promotion or fairs are on nov n dec...time to grab lor...hehe.

Grace84 & babyeclipse,

I already put on 7kgs too so far, really try hard to control my diet...if i felt hungry then i will drink cereal and oat. Nowadays i feel tired easily after walk for one hr like that...then must rest and sit. Again, my MIL also asked me don't go out so frequent or out for whole day and said preggie must rest more n sleep at noon..;p

Yeah...ppl said eat more apple will make our baby skin healthy n baby's cheeks looks ' hong pok pok' ohh...

Meet up on 19th nov? Ohh..it is during the maternity n children expo at MV, i plan to go there on 20th n see got more offer or not. Nevermind, see how abt the others opinion and i will try to join your brunch ya...:D

I totally forgot about the fair. Ryoko, thanks for the reminder. Am planning to go visit the fair to scout for good offers too.

How about we change to sunday tea time on 13th november?

I've been eating a lot of apples, oranges, bananas and kiwi. Neither my mum or my MIL has mentioned anything to me. Anything to pantang?

A friend told me to take coconut water instead of barley to help cool the body. Anyone tried?

babyeclipse, so far i bought 6 avent bottles 150 ml, also avent manual breast pump kit, also including 2 bottles inside.

but dunno maybe just using them for backup plan, coz i planned to exclusively latch on breastfeed for my baby.

Hello morningmoon,

If you want to exclusively bf, 8 bottles is not enough (Unless you want to store your breastmilk in storage bag, but it will be a waste since it is not re-usable). For feeding alone, I need 5-6 bottles already for my 1st baby, unless you / caretaker willing to sterilize the bottles very often in a day (some more not including storage of expressed breastmilk in bottles). It's advisable to pump and latch on to build milk supply, especially in the 1st 2.5 mths.

Babyeclipse,

I eat all kinds of fruits as well. According to an article, it's good to consume fruits of different colors as it has different nutrients needed by baby. As usual, chinese pantang watermelon and pineapple and my gynae says no durian. So I just avoid these. A friend also told me about coconut juice but I am a little concern because coconut is suppose to be cooling. I think they say it's best to consume coconut juice before birth.

Ryoko,

Are you staying near Tmn Equine? I am staying near there as well. I don't think I can afford to go to any crowded places anymore. I can barely walk without feeling dizzy and out of breath. Nowadays, I usually bring food from home to eat in the office. I also eat apples everyday for my baby's skin.

My friend also taught me to boil white fungus + red dates + dried longan overnight and drink it the next day. I normally will bring to office to drink during the day time. My friend says it's nutrient is equivalent to bird's nest. It is supposedly very good for baby's skin. So instead of buying bird's nest, you guys might want to try this. You can put rock sugar as well, but I didn't as I worried about having high sugar level.

As for meeting up, not sure I can make it anymore. Since last week, I have been so tired to go anywhere. My favourite hobby is now lying down/sleeping. I think I will gain more than 5 kgs very soon. Haha.

Cheers,

Grace

babyeclipse,

i bought the white bottle with 1 hole teat (for newborn 0m, i think) i dunno avent got brown bottle?

for nuk teat i browse seems good review, they also said u can buy separately to match with avent bottle.

angelT,

i see, then how many will u recommend?

also i'm thinking to invest on avent sterilizer hold up to 6 bottles capacity.

The no. of bottles depends on ur milk supply. I also very hard to advise. Maybe u can build your milk supply 1st and slowly buy new bottles to store ur milk. I'll recommend you standby 6-10 bottles 1st (preferably around 4-5 oz capacity for each bottle) for the initial milk storage.

At 1 point, I have more than 500 oz of frozen milk in the freezer (kept in storage bags) before I destash by giving away to another cousin's baby / gave my dogs because no more place in the freezer (I stayed with my in-laws so not too nice to occupy their freezer until no place to place other frozen food in the freezer).