Sign in to follow this  
Worby

Recommendation for Maid Agency

Hi girls... Any of you can recommend a good and reliable maid agency? :)

I'm looking to hire a Cambodian maid for my parents so they can focus on the baby while the maid help them with the housework. We have been to a few agencies in the past few weeks but found that they weren't so honest or don't have Cambodian biodata available now.

Appreciate your feedback! :) Thanks in advance.

U can try my agency cos they sometimes have ready Maids (mostly Cambodian) but you will have to pay slightly more. Note the Caveat Emptor, I am not saying that this is an honest / trustworty agency.

Name- Star Maid

Location - Kepong (apposite Carefour)

Phone - 03-6251 3888 / 016-339 0880

PIC - Lisa or Yuli

I'm looking to hire a Cambodian maid for my parents so they can focus on the baby while the maid help them with the housework. We have been to a few agencies in the past few weeks but found that they weren't so honest or don't have Cambodian biodata available now.

Frankly speaking, maid agencies .... all the same. As far as you paid them the money, then difference stories. I have problem with Nation Biz after making payment to them.

I have choose a Filipino Maid from them, first i saw with few year experience with RM1000 (before i made payment - booking), And the next day i found that they have added in few more profile and one with 2 years Hong Kong experience , and i told the agent to check for me how much is her salary but cant get her at all. At the same day i went to agents office and told her to hold this two maids for me first until we contact the 2nd maid to confirm her salary (RM1000/RM1200). The next day she manage (agent) to get the maid and called me back and she told me that the maid agreed with RM1000 salary. Immediately i told my hubby to call this maid and brief her what she need to do in my house and this maid told my hubby her required paid is RM1100. when i told the agent this then her reply is : maybe she hear wrongly ... So i told her to hold on on first maid and let go the 2nd maid (salary RM1100). the reason i dont confirm taking the first maid is because she told me that the new maid profile coming in 1/2 days . 3 days later i found that no new maid profile is coming in and i called her and she told me new maid salary is RM1200 now' and she have took my first maid to someone .... I have question her why you to away my first one her answer is 'you said 2 you oso dont want !!' I told her 'if i dont want this maid i will cancel my cheque make to you already and not just let you a bank-in' . And immediately i told to refund the money to me and dont deduct any single cent and she told me they wont deduct any single cent from us , but the refund will take 2 - 5 weeks......

So who can tell me they are the best ??

I have no maid agency to recommend but to only warn on agencies to avoid. I had a runaway maid fr AP PMA n they hadn't abided by my consumer tribunal award since last Sept.

Online, I have met 3 more ladies with same agent. 2 maids ran away within weeks & 1 attempted suicide. One of the lady's signature was forged & another lady also had her award not abided.

We also came to know AP Innovedge shares exact website contents with PMA. Was shocked! Why?? I hope to warn others so no one becomes their next victim. Always check maid agency reviews on public forums to help u choose wisely

I would like to recommend this maid agency my mother told me about, its called Nation Maid. That's where my mom gets her maid. I also tried hiring a maid in that agency, and I can say that i am lucky to have this Filipina maid that is very industrious.