SusanChong007

Any arsenal or Chelsea ticket for sale?

hi anyone know where i can get these tickets? been trying my luck at 1 utama for almost 2 hrs yesterday but still could not get it...i know it's kinda last minute but hoping there are kind ppl out there who willing to give up their ticket hehehe...

Ohh .. i think it is too late to ask for the ticket now? You shud have bought it earlier mann .. Luckily, i got mine from Cel**m .. for free.. as they are giving away 100 free tickets for football fans .. haha ... doesn't it sound great ? hmm, you shud try but I am gonna tell you that you gonna missed out arsenal games ..

Hi,

Please call me at 0166623534 if you still wants the arsenal ticket.

Hurry. I have 1 ticket@RM108 .

Alicia

hi anyone know where i can get these tickets? been trying my luck at 1 utama for almost 2 hrs yesterday but still could not get it...i know it's kinda last minute but hoping there are kind ppl out there who willing to give up their ticket hehehe...

Such a great game of Arsenal yesterday ! I bet everyone has watched it.. I am so happy with the result yesterday!! 4-0 Arsenal Vs. M'sia .. Congratezz for Arsenal for the superb games!! Anyway, I think the free chelsea ticket is still available, you better hurry up now to get this ticket asap or else you are going to end up watching on astro lo.. FYI, there is also autographed jersey to be won too.. hmm, for more info, you better check out here.. 

http://www.channelx.com.my/mdp/promo_football.jsp

Such a great game of Arsenal yesterday ! I bet everyone has watched it.. I am so happy with the result yesterday!! 4-0 Arsenal Vs. M'sia .. Congratezz for Arsenal for the superb games!! Anyway, I think the free chelsea ticket is still available, you better hurry up now to get this ticket asap or else you are going to end up watching on astro lo.. FYI, there is also autographed jersey to be won too.. hmm, for more info, you better check out here.. 

http://www.channelx.com.my/mdp/promo_football.jsp

are u for real??? where did u hear abut this autograph jersey??? how to win it la??? OMG OMG cannot believe it..jersey with signature of david luiz and ashley cole!!!!! chelsea chelsea!!!

haha..i joined the cel**m who will win the challenge.. i wish i can win the free chelsea tickets.. i will be more happier if i got the autographed jersey too..haha..too greedy ? haha.. hmm anyway, tmr is the last day of the challenge, i will try my best for my remaining 6 challenges at here http://www.channelx.com.my/mdp/promo_football.jsp

Hey, so the ticket still available ? I need the ticket for my bf.. Wanna watch it with him.. I already took my day off on 21st july just to go watch the game with him..

indeed a very smart move..took leave before buying the tickets lol....sori to break this bad news to you lol....the free tickets from celcom for this chelsea game no more already la coz they contest ended last sunday....think they are giving out the 100 tickets lol.....if u really wanna watch the game better buy the tickets now coz heard its selling like hot cake lol

Hey, so the ticket still available ? I need the ticket for my bf.. Wanna watch it with him.. I already took my day off on 21st july just to go watch the game with him..

The tickets already sold