Sign in to follow this  
annie_BTB2009

Routine for a 5 months old / 6 months old baby

annie,

my daugther is 5mths old, now she know how to roll over but only one side (from back to tummy :happy: ) she still don't know how to roll back from tummy to back (is she slow? :huh: ) she know how to play pee ka poo with us too she like to play this game with her dad.. :happy: now I try to let her sit with support.. she like it too.. every time when I put her on sitting position she will laugh very loud.. :lol:

she like to suck her hands.. some times she can put all her 4 fingures into her mouth and chuk herself.. :dry:

is your baby having same routine..??

annie,

my daugther is 5mths old, now she know how to roll over but only one side (from back to tummy :happy: ) she still don't know how to roll back from tummy to back (is she slow? :huh: ) she know how to play pee ka poo with us too she like to play this game with her dad.. :happy: now I try to let her sit with support.. she like it too.. every time when I put her on sitting position she will laugh very loud.. :lol:

she like to suck her hands.. some times she can put all her 4 fingures into her mouth and chuk herself.. :dry:

every baby is unique, dont worry. my son going to 4 mths old, sometimes can roll over from back to tummy, also one side, and sometimes know how to roll back sometimes not. depends on his mood. about put finger into mouth, i guess all babies will do so during their 3 months old... :unsure:

kaiekai

ya all babies are unique and all babies will go thru the routine different too.. for me so long she are healthy Im happy... :smile:

my gal start suck her fingures when she was 3 mths old.. so I think is normal.. :p

annie,

hi, my baby only know how to roll both side at 6 months old (means now)~~~ =p actually i did gv my boy same routine everyday...the sleeping n feeding time.... n he use to it already.... oh~~~my boy also love to suck his finger n his daddy also "piak piak" his hand...hahahha....

annie,

every baby is unique, dont worry. my son going to 4 mths old, sometimes can roll over from back to tummy, also one side, and sometimes know how to roll back sometimes not. depends on his mood. about put finger into mouth, i guess all babies will do so during their 3 months old... :unsure:

kaiekai, how heavy is your baby now? mine will be 4 month old tomorrow.. he had his injection yesterday, weighed, and he is only 6.55kg..i wasn't happy abt it, but i have to trust my pd.. last month (3rd month), he was 6.1kg, so i expect him to be 7.1kg yesterday, but when weighed, only 6.55kg, i was shocked lor.. pd said normal wor.. coz when he was born, he weighed 2.9kg ma.. pd said, 1st 3 months, is gain 1 kg every month.. 4th month onwards, is gain 500g only.. after 8th mth onwards, every month gain about 200g oni due to active+teething.. i was like, hah? 200g? then is like no gain? sigh...

annie,

kaiekai, how heavy is your baby now? mine will be 4 month old tomorrow.. he had his injection yesterday, weighed, and he is only 6.55kg..i wasn't happy abt it, but i have to trust my pd.. last month (3rd month), he was 6.1kg, so i expect him to be 7.1kg yesterday, but when weighed, only 6.55kg, i was shocked lor.. pd said normal wor.. coz when he was born, he weighed 2.9kg ma.. pd said, 1st 3 months, is gain 1 kg every month.. 4th month onwards, is gain 500g only.. after 8th mth onwards, every month gain about 200g oni due to active+teething.. i was like, hah? 200g? then is like no gain? sigh...

hi, when my boy at 5 months old...he weighted 7.34kg....n 6 months old, he weighted at 7.77kg~~~ @@ he was 2.3kg when he was born~~~pd said normal...as he grows according to chart... :smile:

my baby will be 4 months old tomorrow.. now, he can roll to tummy down when he is sleeping.. i straighten him back, but he will turn tummy down again.. it's scary sometimes, as his head is not completely turned sideways.. head will still be down, slightly tilted only..so nose area there left very little space for breathing.. so i got to keep an eye at nite especially.. i saw online baby shop, i dunno what it's called, it's a supporter, with a head rest for sleeping, and 2 bolster stuck to it, whereby baby sleeps on it, and they cant turn, they can only sleep straight, but it's rm200++, i feel it's a bit pricey, so decided not to buy.. it's to prevent your baby from rolling over.. but i didnt buy la..

Baby drinks around 4 to 4.5oz of FM.. hates water.. even after i mix gripe into the plain water.. sleeps very little during the day.. sigh.. likes to watch tv, so i let him watch nursery rhymes, abc, 123 dvd's..

annie, thanks for your info.. if i wana kira, means my baby has to be 7kg next month (5th month), coz 500g a month ma.. as long as on par, i have no issues.. but i was just surprised la.. i thought 1 kg per month right up to 12 months ma.. wow, your baby gains weight fast ya.. 2.3kg when born wor.. and now, he 7.77kg liao.. if wana kira, 2.3+1+1+1+0.5+0.5+0.5 = 6.8kg... so should be around 7kg now, but he is already 7.77kg.. good to hear :)

hi, actually i think all bb hates water (according to pd).... so he said just put more water inside his milk wor....my boy start solid already but i still not force him to drink water...coz he still on BM~~~if i gv him drink water, he will play the water inside his mouth n a minute later, his neck wet already... :p i did bought that type of 2 bolster to control my boy when sleep..but now no use already...coz he can flip over that bolster... ><" first 3 months, after drink milk then he will sleep...everyday like that....now almost whole morning he will sleep~~~then afternoon nap 2 hrs like that....then wake up to play for the most 2 hrs....then will nap again at 5pm++ to 6pm++....8pm sleep till the next morning.... :)

i m happy with his weight as long as pd said normal... :p he said he is normal size not the big size baby~~~

wah, annie.. your baby really sleeps a lot.. good for him wor.. mine hor, really sleep very little since day1.. morning, sleep half an hour, awake, then sleep half hour, awake..on off on off, according to the babysitter.. then evening, around 7-8pm, sleep a while, half an hour also.. then wakeup.. watch tv, play, then 10 something 11 only sleep.. sometimes 12am wor !!! i pengsan.. lastime, 3rd month, sleep around 10 something, wakeup once around 4-5am.. good, can sleep 6 hours straight.. now hor, 4th month, very "sui yeong" liao, wakeup 4 hours once jor.. sleep around 11 something, wakeup 2 something, then 5 something.. sigh...

last time he slept at 10pm++ then donno what happen, he turned to sleep at 11pm~~~aiyo....for me too late liaw....so my friend ask me to gv him sleep early...before sleep, dun let him nap already...so i follow....like that "train" for few weeks, then now sleep around 8pm... u try to use on ur baby~~~ his schedule is wake up at around 6am - feeding the sleep back, around 10am - wake up, bath, then feeding & playing (sometimes after feeding continue to sleep), around 11am - nap n wake up at 12pm - rice cereal time & playing...around 2pm - feeding & nap till sometimes around 4pm (sometimes only 45 minutes nap) ><, 5pm feeding again then my mum will gv him nap (sometimes he just don want to nap), if got nap, sure wake up at around 6pm, 8pm feeding again then sleep.....

if ur bb wake up, y dun u just pat him to sleep? hehehe...i m like that...if he did wake up, i just pat him to sleep...i m vr bad lo....i refuse to gv him milk (midnight)... :bruce: