Sign in to follow this  
BridePJ

Facial Treatment

I do mine at Herbaline, Seapark.. very near to my house.. so far so good.. within my budget..

Last time, they got promo for first trial only RM38..

@lice,

Where is its location? Is it near the morning market or same row with KFC?

promotion of RM38 is real cheap. I find that all branded facial service can costed from RM198 and above... it is too expensive for me.

@lice,

Where is its location? Is it near the morning market or same row with KFC?

promotion of RM38 is real cheap. I find that all branded facial service can costed from RM198 and above... it is too expensive for me.

No, do you there is a road from seapark to SS2? along the roadside got a lot of bungalow.. Herbaline convert one of the bungalow become their shop.. eerr.. dont know how to explain :tongue: you try see in their website

Some branded facial service have to wait they got promotion and can get below RM100.. but have to wait loh

@lice, I know where you mean already. It is a new shop. Actually, everytime when I pass by the shop, I am thinking that the services there must be very expensive because of their building design. ;p

Hee...now really can't see outside to determine inside. I will go and check it out later.

p/s: Yeah, agree with you too. Those branded one seldom got promotion. When they call promotion, I don't find it any cheaper also. :angry:

Thanks ya.

@lice, I know where you mean already. It is a new shop. Actually, everytime when I pass by the shop, I am thinking that the services there must be very expensive because of their building design. ;p

Hee...now really can't see outside to determine inside. I will go and check it out later.

p/s: Yeah, agree with you too. Those branded one seldom got promotion. When they call promotion, I don't find it any cheaper also. :angry:

Thanks ya.

You are welcome :)

My wedding is coming. People said the bride needs to do facial clean, scrub, hand and foot cleaning or blah blah...is facial treatment good enough?

My wedding is coming. People said the bride needs to do facial clean, scrub, hand and foot cleaning or blah blah...is facial treatment good enough?

Normal regular facial couple of months prior to the wedding should be good enough. My friend applied ampoule before AD also for better skin. Good luck :cheers: