Sign in to follow this  
Tempura

PS in Bali

HI

woww...nice!!!

My shooting is at bali too..

and the 1st few venue i had been thr too..but its raining on my shooting day last April... :( hhahahha great shooting..!

but i havent get my copy yet :) will share wif you soon ya..

Hey there,

Thanks for the compliment, it was raining too when we arrived and i was wet from top to toe...

Got up at 2am to catch the sunrise and all wet by the water splash & i was freezing under the gown....

But thank god the pics turned out nice...

Close-up pics will have to wait...my photog only gave me these as teasers...

Hopefully they are nice too...

Cheers*

Hi Alice,

Thanks again...i cant wait to see yours too, mind to share once u've received it?

Who did u engage as your photog?

Cheers*

Hi Alice,

Nice pics, u took yours in Taiwan or Bali?

My AD, PS and ROM were all on the same day in Bali...that was in end of June...

Cheers*

Hi Alice,

Nice pics, u took yours in Taiwan or Bali?

My AD, PS and ROM were all on the same day in Bali...that was in end of June...

Cheers*

Wow! all in one shoot.. are you malaysian or other?

Hi Alice,

Both my hubby and myself are Malaysian but we wanted a destination wedding...

So we did everything in Bali but it was just an intimate reception with families and close friends...

hehehehe.....

Cheers*

Hi Girly,

U've been to the same spots too? cool!

Mind to share your pics when they are done?

Who is your photog, btw?

Cheers*

HI

woww...nice!!!

My shooting is at bali too..

and the 1st few venue i had been thr too..but its raining on my shooting day last April... :( hhahahha great shooting..!

but i havent get my copy yet :) will share wif you soon ya..

Hi Alice,

So we did everything in Bali but it was just an intimate reception with families and close friends...

hehehehe.....

Cheers*

There is a nice one.. having a intimate with the closest peoples around you, I hope I can do the same like you.. but haizz... both side parent will kill me.. haha

Hi Alice,

Initially, it was just a PS in Bali and the reception will be in KL early of next year....

But I've always wanted a destination wedding so after much persuading and convincing, both the parents agreed to it..

So it was kinda last minute change of plan and we had to go through alot of hassle planning everything from KL...

But thank god everything turned out fine...

When and where will your AD be?

All da best in your preparation, enjoy every bit of it cause u will miss it dearly once it's done...

Cheers*

Hi Alice,

hehehehe.....

Cheers*

There is a nice one.. having a intimate with the closest peoples around you, I hope I can do the same like you.. but haizz... both side parent will kill me.. haha

Hi Alice,

Initially, it was just a PS in Bali and the reception will be in KL early of next year....

But I've always wanted a destination wedding so after much persuading and convincing, both the parents agreed to it..

So it was kinda last minute change of plan and we had to go through alot of hassle planning everything from KL...

But thank god everything turned out fine...

When and where will your AD be?

All da best in your preparation, enjoy every bit of it cause u will miss it dearly once it's done...

Cheers*

Your parent, relatives and friends are the best.. are you cover all their cost? like flight ticket, accomodation, and etc..

My AD havent confirm yet.. now waiting for mid of next month for the sifu to calculate the good date for us.. kinda worries now, hope i m not late again for the booking and everything.. ya, sometime will exciting thinking of all the preparation.. haha.. hope everything going smooth and fine..

nice Pre wedding photo shoot you took that picture at waterblow -nusa dua,tanahlot tabanan,and amanda chappel picture i had it in bali aswell..when i was visit one of their famous beach i see people doing romantic pre wedding shoot so i ask my driver gede that time..it very lucky her sister have this kind of busines so i have a local price..you can contact me for further info at arindra82@gmail.com.

post-43654-0-18743500-1341973589_thumb.j

post-43654-0-35134600-1341973636_thumb.j

post-43654-0-89102800-1341973714_thumb.j

post-43654-0-37448900-1341974142_thumb.j