pink martini

Cellnique

Understand that this product is not available in SG..

My sis in KL is currently using.. According to her, the best product she has ever tried so far..

All her white & black heads were mostly gone after using the serum..

I feel like trying!!

Any feedbacks??

it is available in HK too!

CELLNIQUE SKIN ACTION SEBUM GEL 價錢大約是 HK 69.00 左右啦, 而大馬既 SASA 就係馬幣 RM139.00(30ml), 仲有九折,而且有做推介時, 仲會送一支 CLEANSER OR MOISTURISER. 記住是 CELLNIQUE , 因為有同 CLINIQUE 相似會有錯覺.

我相信HK SASA 應該會有得賣, 大家不妨去問下. 真是好好用既, 祗須用在搽完 TONER之後, 配以水份的面霜 (OIL FREE) 就可以了.

i m using the skin action sebum gel and yeah, less blackheads now. even my facial ttherapist said that it's lesser and easily can be extracted when i do my facial.

wah ... this product sounds really tempting and just what i needed most leh :o

I have a serious problem of white/black heads, and for years i've been suffering as I have very oily T-zone ... until now have not found any products that worth praising for removing blackheads ... I have basically given up on treating my blackheads and just depending on my beautician to extract for me loh ...

PM, pls pls pls feedback to me once you have tired it ya, I'm really interested :rolleyes:

PM, where is the product from? Where to get in KL? I might be going down to KL next week so if possible will want to buy one and try ... can't wait mah :P

chooz,

www.cellnique.com

my sis bought from the authorised beauty saloon..the sebum gel RM139..if i am not mistaken SASA is more expensive..

my sis has oily t-zone, white & black heads since teenage..this is the first time i saw her beautiful face.. :P she tried various products before..just find that this product suit her best..

i also wanna try lei!! :rolleyes:

i have an oily T-zone as well, so many white & black heads.. thinking to try lei.. but my SKII set still can last me 1/2 yr.. can mix wif other product or not ha?? :lol:

anyone knows whats the diff between the cellnique in the salon and the guardian pharmacies one ah??

eYore, maybe you can consider applying the cellnique sebum on your T-zone alone and leave SKII to the rest of your face? In this way you get to target specific problem areas with specific remedy lor. Maybe after your white/blackheads reduced liao, you can start applying the SKII back, or you can even alternate between cellnique and SKII for your T-zone, that's what I'm going to do if i decided to use cellnique :wub:

I've been using Cellnique for 1/2 year now since i've signed up the facial package with Cres Spa (the official spa using Cellnique products). It's quite good to me as in I can really see the improvement on my skin. Their most popular product is the Sebum Gel (RM139) same as in Sasa. Really can see that the black and white heads reduced.

The rest of the products are quite good as well. I have not tried all their products. If you have doubt about this product you can try their travel set - normal skin (RM179) oily skin (R169) consist of a clenser, skin brightener, vitamin c serum, sun block and a mask.

PM, i think u r right can't be so cheap

eyore,

the one sellign in guardian / sasa and the one sold at salon are same product.

Just that when u buy from salon, u can ask for samples of other cellnique product!

beetle bum: i also thought of goin to cres wellness for facial..since they hv an outlet in USJ...but wats the package like? do they solely use cellnique products?

eYore, maybe you can consider applying the cellnique sebum on your T-zone alone and leave SKII to the rest of your face? In this way you get to target specific problem areas with specific remedy lor. Maybe after your white/blackheads reduced liao, you can start applying the SKII back, or you can even alternate between cellnique and SKII for your T-zone, that's what I'm going to do if i decided to use cellnique :rolleyes:

Hi chooz,

thanks 4 the recommendation, will go sasa to have a look this weekend. :)

hi gals, b4 i get confused, ,let me ask this Q :

Cellnique in Guardian (blue colour packing) = Cellnique in saloon? how about the price, issit the same also? :rolleyes: