Janny

Gown for bride/groom mother

Hi everyone,

Me too looking for gown for my mother. She hopes can rent one gown as she feels that she will wear it once only. Any idea? Really needs help here...

Oh ya...I've been to China Town, Mid Valley today...quite a number of nice CheongSum there... But my mom is looking for other kind of dress, instead of Cheong Sum...She is about XL size, she claims that not nice wearing a cheongsum...

Would appreaciate if anyone knows where can rent a nice dress/gown for mother and share the info...Been to a few shops but still couldn't get one that mom feels satisfied... :p

Thanks a lot in advance! :)

Hi!

Me too, looking for mom's cloth. My mom plans to wear cheongsam as well, but her size is XL!!! very hard to find!!! :sad:

Anyone could provide some contact or info on where can get nice XL cloth?

Thanks...^^

Why not try convince mom to custom tailor make one?

With custom make, she can control how much details she like to put on her custom make cheongsam/dress; she'll get to choose her prefer material or lace designs.... etc.

You can't do much with a ready made dress =)

Hi!

Me too, looking for mom's cloth. My mom plans to wear cheongsam as well, but her size is XL!!! very hard to find!!! :sad:

Thanks...^^

Hi!

Me too, looking for mom's cloth. My mom plans to wear cheongsam as well, but her size is XL!!! very hard to find!!! sad.gif

Thanks...^^

i bought XL and XXL cheongsam for my mom and mom in law from emerald brilliant SS2 and One Utama.

if u wanna tailor make, u can try www.iamabride.com.

Great sharing i have seen your link, in that i found lot of dresses for bridals only, but there is no dresses for bride groom's mother. But in that bridal dresses are looking so nice and awesome.