envy

PS at monliza wedding castle

Had gone thru photoshooting session at monliza. :happy: Looking forward to view my album n softcopy. Thumbs up :cheers: for all monliza staff esp Irene, their boss, Elaine, the gown fitter, Doris the mua and michael the pg. They indeed did a great job in assisting me throughout the session. My photoshooting session is just like an hour instead of a day. Thus, would like to inform all that u should had consider monliza as one of ur choice.

Feel free to pm me if u wan to c some of my pic which is self snap...=). :lol:

Had gone thru photoshooting session at monliza. :happy: Looking forward to view my album n softcopy. Thumbs up :cheers: for all monliza staff esp Irene, their boss, Elaine, the gown fitter, Doris the mua and michael the pg. They indeed did a great job in assisting me throughout the session. My photoshooting session is just like an hour instead of a day. Thus, would like to inform all that u should had consider monliza as one of ur choice.

I also had a friend highly recommend this BS, have you got ur album already? how's ending result?? Can share with me? & also what package you took??

Thanks! :wub:

plz share with me.. suehao219@yahoo.com

Thx alot.. XD

Hi Envy, i am new here and am looking for good BS.

Congratulation! mind to share your photo with me

tingting810815@yahoo.com

Hi All,

I am new here and am looking for good BS.

Mind to share your photo and package detail with me

my email is hweieng@yahoo.co.uk

Thank you so much.....

Hi Envy, Do you mind PM me your PS pics? Thanks. My email is bebee84@gmail.com

Hi,

would love to view your photos. mind to send via cutie.n_n3@yahoo.com

thanks~ :lol:

Had gone thru photoshooting session at monliza. happy.gif Looking forward to view my album n softcopy. Thumbs up cheers.gif for all monliza staff esp Irene, their boss, Elaine, the gown fitter, Doris the mua and michael the pg. They indeed did a great job in assisting me throughout the session. My photoshooting session is just like an hour instead of a day. Thus, would like to inform all that u should had consider monliza as one of ur choice. Feel free to pm me if u wan to c some of my pic which is self snap...=). laugh.gif

Would like to see the pics if you don mind :)

Email me @ lollipoptan1@gmail.com

would like too see too ^^ pls also pm me the price of your package :)

my email: killua_84@hotmail.com

thanks!!