Sign in to follow this  
jl82

Looking for Instant Photo Printer for Rental

Hi All,

i'm trying to look for instant photo printers for rental for my photo booth at my wedding banquet.

such as Canon Selphy, Sony Snaplab or etc...

can anyone help me?

thanks a lot.

Hi All,

i'm trying to look for instant photo printers for rental for my photo booth at my wedding banquet.

can anyone help me?

thanks a lot.

Hi, have u found it? I got few quotations but quite expensive (> RM799 for 200 pcs). Thinking of renting the printers and get my friends to handle it.

But yet to find out about the cost for cartridge and photo paper.

nope... :(

so far no one have replied me.

mind sharing your quotations with me? i dunno where to find the rent. pls... pls... pls..

Hi All,

can anyone help me?

thanks a lot.

Hi, have u found it? I got few quotations but quite expensive (> RM799 for 200 pcs). Thinking of renting the printers and get my friends to handle it.

mind sharing your quotations with me? i dunno where to find the rent. pls... pls... pls..

give me your email add. I will forward those quotations. Will keep u posted if I manage to find printer for rent. *save cost if get own friends to handle the photo booth* :)

Btw, do u have any idea for the paper and cartridge cost?

Hi All,

can anyone help me?

thanks a lot.

give me your email add. I will forward those quotations. Will keep u posted if I manage to find printer for rent. *save cost if get own friends to handle the photo booth* :)

Btw, do u have any idea for the paper and cartridge cost?

juneling82@hotmail.com

do add me as fb fren, i will oso keep you posted if i manage to find any.

i will edit my email from this forum once i receive your email.

thank you so much.

Got it. Drop u an email :)

Considering the cartridge & papar cost already going to cost you RM200 for 200pieces + rental cost not included yet. I don't think anyone would want to rent the printer to you for RM100 since the printer is few hundred ringgit. I think is better you opt for professional to do the job for you.. since they will also provide you a professional photographer as well. : ) you can check out http://instantphotobooth.blogspot.com