mobymood

Abortion and Pregnant

I have went through 3 abortions before in my past years and now I am pregnant which I am ready to be a mom. Of course I watched some videos of natural birth and c-section which I am really afraid and still freaking out because I am really scared of it. I am not sure which option I should choose and I heard that I can't do natural birth if I have several abortions before. Anyone have any idea?

I have went through 3 abortions before in my past years and now I am pregnant which I am ready to be a mom. Of course I watched some videos of natural birth and c-section which I am really afraid and still freaking out because I am really scared of it. I am not sure which option I should choose and I heard that I can't do natural birth if I have several abortions before. Anyone have any idea?

Hi there. I was same like u. I have delivered last May through normal + vacuum. It just come like that. Feels pain in the stomach then go 2 the private hosp n deliver like that lo. My doc didnt say I canot deliver a normal n he encouraged me sumore. Few weeks b4 my due date only I have the courage 2 watch the videos. If not I won't watch. I scare of pain but I insist on normal delivery. Old ppl say normal delivery better than c-sec. If normal delivery, u wil feels the pain during the delivery n few days after that. But c-sec u wil only feels the pain after but susah a bit cos sumtimes when u cough or laugh u wil feel pain oso (wat I heard from other ppl during my confinement stay at confinement centre). But depends on ur situation la. Y dun u ask ur doc opinion? If u choose 4 normal delivery, try 2 walk a lot b4 ur delivery. Reali can help. I climb stairs a lot (cos of my workplace). I start feels the stomach pain at 1am but I dun know its the time (earlier 3 weeks). I just go 2 toilet as normal. But then feels pain again every half an hour. Reached at the hosp at 2.30am n oledi open 5cm. By 4.30am open 10cm n the pain, canot described lo... My bb came out at 5.25am wif the help of vacuum cos I have no more energy 2 push. N during my confinement time, I follow all the rules, eat all the food they cooked n drink DOM (2 bottles). So, after my confinement I was very fat....... I dun care much la as long as I can safely delivered my bb n do my best during the confinement. 1 more thing, if v deliver through normal our hip wil b bigger a bit cos the bone open when our bb wan 2 comes out.

can i know whr do u went for abortion ?