Sign in to follow this  
leongal

Wish lists - to your in-laws

1. understand that not only his son has a family, but the daughter in law has a family too - therefore, do not think that we earn double income and has to be responsible for one family (i.e. in law's family) - in addition, we also want to start our own nuclear fami

2. sis in law and bro in law be more responsible in their lives, and also share bills when and if needed, and not make a big fuss over it - because it is their family

3. sis in law and bro in law stop thinking that they can depend on their parents, given that they are adults

4. sis in law and bro in law stop expecting hubby to being obliged to make them "happy" - by buying them stuff or treating them everytime

5. in laws (as a whole) need to be more ethical in their lives

6. while mil and fil say we spend not enough time with them, when we are around them - can they appreciate us more when we are around?

7. in laws (as a whole) - stop humiliting me in the public

8. in laws - to be fair on how they treat their adult kids

10. Stop comparing and complaining among the brother and sister

11. Be more reasonable and considering. Stop self centralize.

12. The saying "blood is thicker than water" should not come into picture in any family relationship... whether it's your own son / daughter / DIL / son-in-law, please try your best to be fair & love them all like they're your own children.

13. Respect my parenting techniques and allow us to experience parenthood our self... you have had your chances..

14. Understand that your DIL is human too... and not just a grandchildren making machine...

13. Respect my parenting techniques and allow us to experience parenthood our self... you have had your chances..

14. Understand that your DIL is human too... and not just a grandchildren making machine...

15. stop being so controlling

16. stop expecting so much

17. siblings in law themselves don't try to compete on who are more loving with their spouses in the public, who gets the first/ second/ subsequent child first....

18. generally, use the brain to think before saying anything - think before you speak, can stop hurting others' feeling unintentionally, also please speak like an adult and act like an adult when you are already an adult - it is not sugar stick peanut time anymore (where everything "mummy say" "daddy say"....)

21. respect our time; don't think that whenever you call for help and you need us, we have to be there immediately ; we have our own life and schedules too

:cheers: sooo agree!

Please make all of the above wishes come true!!!!

22.. Don' t interfere in our expendinture! Don't nag at my things as its all bought using my own salary. As we never questions bout your spending.

23.. Love your children equally and show some good example. Can't blame me for not letting you teach my child.

24. Siblings-in-law to be more respectful....stop assuming that we are obliged to make you happy or 'obey' you just because we are new family members

25. Siblings-in-law to mind their own business and not interfering our personal lives

26. Siblings-in-law to take care of their own lives and not expecting us to support them in monetary form (how could they when they are already adults and are working themselves?)

27. Parents-in-law to stop expecting us to take care of other siblings...we have just started own family, can't let us concentrate on our new nucleus family? Btw, they are all ADULTS for god's sake!!!!!!!!

28. Sister In Law-1, you are an adult. Get a job and stop relying on your siblings. Stop complaining! You are not a princess.

29. Sister In Law-2, you are married. You know how it's like to be pinched every once in a while. Stop planning & thinking for us. We are married to your brother, not the family. We respect your family but not FEAR of your family. Our family did not sell us to your family. So recognize the line.

30. Siblings in law please do not think that you are the eldest and are the best in the family and even I as new family member also need to look up for your child.For GOD sake she is on 16 months and you already starting to ask her call ppl accordingly seniority...Actually until now I still cannot accept that comment.I dunno to angry with the child or to the adult that teach the child...or BOTH...

31. Siblings in law also ready pain the ass and when both hubby and wife comes together it can be consider HELL...including the MIL oh GOD super Hell. I dun need to read the religous book i also know how Hell look like...Holy Cow!!