Cruze

Share your Wedding Theme

This is the new sticky for your Wedding Themes, for example beach, garden, marsquerade etc (not colours!).

Please share with us details, pictures, ideas and the inspiration behind your wedding theme.

Please report and direct any post regarding themes here ... thanks and happy planning smile

Also please check out our Sticky Directory for all your sticky needs:

http://www.discount-dress.com/wedding-dresses-1

My wedding theme has two. I decide my own wedding theme

Malaysia: Color: Lavender, lilac, white and minimal of royal purple

Theme: Oriental Chinese style, fairy tale, indoor

Description: Reception: Lilac dresses for bridesmaid, white hand bouquet and royal purple dress - two sets of dress only..

Couple will walk in with Chinese traditional costume - to reflects our culture

then second time we walk in, we will change to modern purple gown and tux

white, lilac & purple flower, centerpieces, guest table all in oriental style.. got lantern to decor, flower consist of lisianthus,lilac roses, dahlia, peonies, ranunculus

Bali: Color: Peach, Salmon Peach and Light Pink

Theme: Cherry blossom & peach, outdoor

Description: Peach and salmon peach is mainly on the bridesmaid dress, hairpiece, flowers include peonies, roses, light pink hydrangea, big orchid suggested by my florist..

Place card, reception, cake decor (Still looking for cake topper, Mulan and warrior cake topper), centerpiece and most of reception are mainly on light pink and a bit of peach color

Peach + lace gown + feather - still searching.. may custom made them in Bangkok if still cannot find

(Alot of things yet to figure out, idea is already there)

my friends started using theme slogans, which was very interesting and meaningful.

Did the same for mine - gonna be called "Love is Sweet".

Everything we wear, post and pics are all within that description.

Have fun!

here i would pleased to share my most favorite wedding dress, which is related to Indian Tradition. I love the design and found Indian bridal in kinda wedding dress so beautiful. you can have a look to a great dress theme.

4009_2.jpg

The beach theme for wedding is my favorite with blue and white combination of colors. White wedding dress for bride and blue for groom. The green decoration on the beach gives an attractive look in wedding. Famous wedding photographer Sussex help couples in choosing the best theme for wedding so that they can make their wedding so attractive and beautiful.

I like my wedding to be at the beach.. Which beach do you guys think is the best for wedding?

in malaysia?? hmmm...i know alot of ppl have beach weddings in PD (avillion or Thistle) and Langkawi 4 seasons......

my friends started using theme slogans, which was very interesting and meaningful.

Did the same for mine - gonna be called "Love is Sweet".

Everything we wear, post and pics are all within that description.

Have fun!

Mine too....its called "a dash of red".....;)

First time I met with my partner in the garden. So we decided to keep garden as a theme. I want that day like the first day when we met. Garden theme will not only include green, it will contain lots of flowers with different color, various kinds of shrubs, herbs and trees. It will be a most colorful wedding .

wedding venues Ireland

awesome, anyway first to say is thanks for share in here, this is really really awesome, for share about wedding theme, it is look like chamilia garden, i'm really appreciated how you can decorating your wedding theme like that.

My wedding was last December and the theme was Red and Gold. The combination of the color was really good and it was a garden wedding. It was full of flowers and mini pool with floating candles with it. I must that the color theme was very lovely as well as the people and so my wife and me.

The one that we really enjoy performing is the DISNEY THEME..

It was really fun and awesome to do it, with all magical decorations, Disney theme songs.

The groom's family even custom made a mascot of Mickey and Minnie mouse at the entrance.

It's really something special, and we're honor to be performed on their stage with all

Disney numbers. :thumbsu:

The Raw Note Wedding Live Bands

You have shared Cute and pretty dress, i like it very much. I am searching for these type of wedding dresses, and i want to buy in some reasonable rate. So thanks for sharing such an useful information with us.

Dear All,

Good news everyone, We are proudly to announce that we are the official live band

of The Concept Exhibition Wedding Mid Valley 23rd Nov- 25th Nov 2012

We will be having a small booth around the corner, giving out more informations,

Our Wedding Live Band's details, promotion and packages.

And yes, our bands will be performing a few numbers during the expo,

Please do feel free to stop by and have a great fun together with us.

Once again, don't forget everyone, 23rd Nov- 25th Nov Mid valley's Wedding Exhibition.

Do not hesitate to do drop by and visit our booth, or you could always drop me an email for

enquiries at Debbielee@therawnote.com

i'll be seeing you guys there.=)

For more details of the Wedding exhibition,

Check out this link http://tce.com.my/wedding/index.html

Thank you very much

The Raw Note Wedding Live Band.

here i would pleased to share my most favorite wedding dress, which is related to Indian Tradition. I love the design and found Indian bridal in kinda wedding dress so beautiful. you can have a look to a great dress theme.

4009_2.jpg

wow..beautiful outfit..