Winnieloo

NEED HELP !! What should we buy for our elder sister if we get married first?

HELP!!!! Should everyone give me an answer?

Is that compulsory to buy gold ring for our elder sis who haven't marry during our wedding day?

Is that a MUST? any other than GOLD can represent?

As my mom told me that chinese believed that we as the younger sis who get married first should buy GOLD for elder sis who haven't marry, is that true????

Loh Tit Pat did not mentioned anything about giving angpau or gold to elder sister (only big bro and younger bro) but my mom wants my hubby to give an angpau to my elder sis during Go Tai Lai time...

I bought a white gold pendant and earrings for my two elder sisters. That won me a Hugo Boss watch :lol:

Wow, u are so lucky Jacqueline!! u've won more than what u had spent!! I also hope that i can be as lucky as u! :)

hehe...come to think of it, I had never bought anything for my elder sisters before that so I did not mind at all. When my mother said I just 'oh' and followed. They are wearing it all the time, isn't that great? Best gift ever, of course also the prize - great surprise!!

I also marry 1st b4 my elder sis.. and during cham cha ceremony on AD, i didnt give anything to her wor.. terbalik, when i cham cha to her, she give me rm300 angpau.. ^LOL^ :lol: ..