Infinity83

Hi, calling out to all BTBs in 2013! :)

Help! Malaysian brides, can you please offer me some help???

I've got a date set for our wedding in 2013 now. It's on a Saturday in June - July, 2013 at a hotel in Penang.

As i am planning my wedding mostly from overseas, i won't have the chance to attend any bridal expos. If any of you girls are attending any bridal expos with vendors servicing Penang that have good promo deals going, can you please msg me on this forum to let me know?

The vendors I require:

Photographer

Cinematographer

Band or DJ (must have own speakers & equipment)

Bus or Mini Bus Charter Hire - with chauffeur

Florist (for bouquets - bride & bridesmaids, boutonierres and maybe rose petals)

Hair Stylist

Makeup Artist

Non-denominational (civil) celebrant

Wedding Invitations - of scroll design

Maybe catergory of vendors:

Bridal dress and photography packages / pre-wedding photo shoot

Bridal Couture - custom bridal dress maker (with experience in beading work)

Dressmaker (for Cheong-Sam)

Photobooth

Other services/items:

Bonbonierre (wedding guest gifts)

Alcohol saler - beer, wine and spirits

I'm only after vendors that are offering promo or a very competitive price. If they're expensive, then no interest.

Thanks!

P.S. - Hope all the upcoming BTBs are finding it quite easy, planning your wedding preparations :)

hi

I've got a date set for our wedding in 2013 now. It's on a Saturday in June - July, 2013 at a hotel in Penang.

As i am planning my wedding mostly from overseas, i won't have the chance to attend any bridal expos. If any of you girls are attending any bridal expos with vendors servicing Penang that have good promo deals going, can you please msg me on this forum to let me know?

The vendors I require:

Photographer

Cinematographer

Florist (for bouquets - bride & bridesmaids, boutonierres and maybe rose petals)

Hair Stylist

Makeup Artist

Photobooth

Other services/items:

I'm only after vendors that are offering promo or a very competitive price. If they're expensive, then no interest.

Thanks!

P.S. - Hope all the upcoming BTBs are finding it quite easy, planning your wedding preparations :)

The vendors I require:

Photographer

Cinematographer

Hair Stylist

Makeup Artist

Photobooth

Other services/items:

Thanks!

you may want to have a look my works in www.alphotoproduction.com :D thanks ~! hope to hear from you soon :D

Hello Ladies,

I am a BTB on Jan 2013. I joined this long time ago but didn't came about to intro myself! Congratulation to all the BTB!!

hi Carrie Pang, First for all congratulation to you!!!! it's good hear so many BTB on January 2013, :D

If you needed photographers on your actual day perhaps you can look for our works in www.alphotoproduction.com

we are specialize in wedding photography, we can provide you Pre-wedding and Actual Day services :D

you can send us your enquiry in info@alphotoproduction.com

hope to hear from you soon :D

Hi everyone,

I'm Jacky from Rhumba Live Band, welcome to Malaysiabrides, the best forum to discuss your wedding! ;) if you are looking for quality and very unique performance for your wedding.. feel free to check out our website www.rhumba-liveband.com .. or visit our facebook fan page at http://www.facebook.com/WeddingLiveBandRhumbaLiveBand for some performance photos and updates.. ;)

Hi girls. Read about the high;y positive and encouraging comments from 2 of our many happy and satisfied clients after our AMANDA & KG BAND performed for their Weddings. We also did the MC for them...in which we made the crowd smile, laugh and have great time!

:thumbsu:

http://www.malaysiab...ny-many-thanks/

http://www.malaysiab...anda-jazz-band/

I'm planning for my wedding in 2013 too! And I'm so excited. This site was so helpful :D

Hi NadiaAmin,

We would like to offer our services if you looking for wedding photographer, just check out our blog post in www.alphotoproduction.com for our portfolio. you may send us your inquiry at info@alphotoproduction.com

hope to hear from you soon.

Regard,

Alan

Thanks to the vendors for the replies! :thumbsu:

Will definitely check all of you out.

How are all the 2013 brides going with their preparations?

Hello! 2013 bride here :) Cangratulations to the rest of you!

Congrats to you quinn13! Pls do not hesitate to contact us should you require any photographer/videographer for your big day. Nevertheless, my advise is, book your venue and vendor asap cos i have few 2013 clients telling me that the good venues are getting bookings now!

hi everyone.

Is not too early to plan your BTB 2013. Earlier planning always have space for you to review and no rush rush decision. :)

As for bridal makeup & hairstyle, there are many many MUA. I would advise try her makeup before make any decision. Like everyone say beauty is in the eye of beholder. Not all MUA style suits everyone. There is always no free trial unless you make the deposit. You can pay for the trial makeup or Option pay for the personal makeup.

Happy searching. and congratulations from me to all the future BTB.

Hello! 2013 bride here :) Cangratulations to the rest of you!

Congrats to you quinn13! Pls do not hesitate to contact us should you require any photographer/videographer for your big day. Nevertheless, my advise is, book your venue and vendor asap cos i have few 2013 clients telling me that the good venues are getting bookings now!

Thanks for the advice! We're thinking of just doing a small recepetion in Malaysia for close friends and family members because we have another reception in his home country :)

Hi Girls. A lot of couples are already booking their 1st choice Vendors. Better act now and dont assume that you still have a lotta time.

Hey To All BTBS,

Well first of all congratulations for your upcoming wedding.

And of course, as for my suggestions, it's so much better to plan slightly early, so you won't

get lost track of what you've planned. A list might helps you. :thumbsu:

And of course, if you need or require any performing Live Bands for your lovely night,

You could always feel free to check us out at www.therawnote.com...

We're just few clicks away to assist you for a memorable wedding night.

Please check us out, and please do not hesitate to ask us any questions for

more details.

Thanks

Hihi,

Actually I just got married. I would like recommend an affordable photographer service. She (Naomi Ching) is one of the top female photographer. The reason I chose her, i am comfortable with female photographer. She followed to everywhere i go, my wardrobe, my room, the bathroom. Haha...

Well, you can check our her site :

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Naomiching-Photography

http://www.facebook.com/pineapplestudio.co

www.pineapplestudio.com

Hola! First of all, congrats to all of you!

I am getting married in 2013 too! It will be in April and will be held in Sabah, but I'm currently located in PJ. So I guess we're the same.

Hope your planning will be smooth and hope we can share our experience as well.

Cheers. :)

Hi girls

Congrats to all of u :) planning wedding can be tiring stressful at times but is always the most satisfying process of wedding when u pull it off at end of the day :)

For those whose looking to own affordable wedding gown, can drop by my link below. I'm selling my used gown. They were from local designers

www.happyblossoms.blogspot .com

Hi BTBs, Congratulations to all of you and good luck in your wedding preparation. If you would like to have something different on your hens night or wedding day, do consider to rent a photo booth. It will definitely spice up your special day by bringing a lot of fun and laughter to your guests! This can keep them entertained while waiting for the rest of the guests to arrived. :)

Hello everyone! Fellow BTB in 2013 :)

ROM on 19th January 2013, AD on 19th October 2013. Boyfriend hasn't properly popped the question yet (We are waiting for The Ring to arrive), but he has asked my parents' permission and blessing already :P We are based in Labuan for work (Him permanently, me back and forth), so ROM here but our AD and reception will be in KL/PJ.

Have been researching on bridal studios and MUAs for now mainly, as we have our own AD photographers and food caterers confirmed. Decorations, gowns and stationery can be settled too. However, my biggest problem so far with my wedding planning is finding an outdoor/garden venue that allows us to bring our own catering :( Most places are either hotels and/or restaurants so they don't allow outside catering. We have looked into Taman Rimba TTDI but we're not that enamoured with the place- we're looking for clubhouses or private bungalows (With a nice garden) instead, or some places with a nice view of a garden/skyline.

So, if any of you know of any places that fit the above criteria for rent, please please please do let me know! I've heard of Casa Jardin being suggested but strangely am unable to find any information online so help is greatly appreciated :)

Oh BTW we have a guest list of about 50-60 people only. We want an intimate wedding :)

Dear All,

Good news everyone, We are proudly to announce that we are the official live band

of The Concept Exhibition Wedding Mid Valley 23rd Nov- 25th Nov 2012

We will be having a small booth around the corner, giving out more informations,

Our Wedding Live Band's details, promotion and packages.

And yes, our bands will be performing a few numbers during the expo,

Please do feel free to stop by and have a great fun together with us.

Once again, don't forget everyone, 23rd Nov- 25th Nov Mid valley's Wedding Exhibition.

Do not hesitate to do drop by and visit our booth, or you could always drop me an email for

enquiries at Debbielee@therawnote.com

i'll be seeing you guys there.=)

For more details of the Wedding exhibition,

Check out this link http://tce.com.my/wedding/index.html

Thank you very much

The Raw Note Wedding Live Band.

Dear all BTB 2013.

This is Ken from PhotoGlebe, www.facebook.com/photoglebe.

Do visit us when you are surveying for Photography/Cinematography service for you big day.

Congrats to all :thumbsu:

Hi,

I have a few pieces of extensive lace cheongsum, evening wears and kua for sale. Please PM me at eadrianne7@gmail.com for further details and description of dress. All dresses are very well tailored, excellent workmanship and materials.

GOLD CHEONGSUM

Elegant full lace cheongsum with pale-gold sequins. It is nicely tailored and shows off your figure. Its with a V-Neck-Mandarin Chinese high collar, cap sleeves with a slight mermaid skirt trimmed combined with pale-gold brocade. Concealed zip. Bra pads.

RED CHEONGSUM

Elegant full lace cheong sum with pale-gold trimmings and red sequins. It is nicely tailored and shows off your figure. Its with a Mandarin Chinese high collar, see-through "sweet heart" shape chest-line, cap sleeves. Concealed zip. Bra pads.

LACE RASPBERRY-RED EVENING GOWN

Elegant, stunning. This raspberry-red dress with a slight mermaid tail blends beautifully with matching raspberry French lace that ensures a glamorous finishing touch. It’s a masterfully crafted piece. Concealed zip.

RED CHINESE ‘KUA’

Elegant, stunning. Very elaborate and intricate embroidery for the modern bride. Excellent workmanship. Concealed zip.

SLEEVELESS GOLD CHEONG SUM

Elegant full lace cheongsum with pale-gold sequins. It is nicely tailored and shows off your figure. Its with a Mandarin Chinese high collar, sleeveless with slits on both sides. Concealed zip.

RED PHOENIX CHEONG SUM

Stunning red with fine gold thread on material. Fully hand-stitched beading and sequins on Phoenix. Slit on both sides. Excellent workmanship. Concealed zip.

Cheers.

ROM on 19th January 2013, AD on 19th October 2013. Boyfriend hasn't properly popped the question yet (We are waiting for The Ring to arrive), but he has asked my parents' permission and blessing already :P We are based in Labuan for work (Him permanently, me back and forth), so ROM here but our AD and reception will be in KL/PJ.

Have been researching on bridal studios and MUAs for now mainly, as we have our own AD photographers and food caterers confirmed. Decorations, gowns and stationery can be settled too. However, my biggest problem so far with my wedding planning is finding an outdoor/garden venue that allows us to bring our own catering :( Most places are either hotels and/or restaurants so they don't allow outside catering. We have looked into Taman Rimba TTDI but we're not that enamoured with the place- we're looking for clubhouses or private bungalows (With a nice garden) instead, or some places with a nice view of a garden/skyline.

So, if any of you know of any places that fit the above criteria for rent, please please please do let me know! I've heard of Casa Jardin being suggested but strangely am unable to find any information online so help is greatly appreciated :)

Oh BTW we have a guest list of about 50-60 people only. We want an intimate wedding :)

Did u check with sekeping? Am not sure whethe they allow for outside catering, their bangsar unit come with a small pool, very nice ambience for a private party.

If you don't mind, to hv in house catering, can try out g tower too...

You can check out Villa Danielli - it is a bungalow inside Sheraton Imperial. :) or The Roof in Lot 10 which has alot of greens. But both of these places doesnt allow outside catering.

I've viewed some pics of ROM held in both the locations before but I cant find it now already so am unable to share. But I recall both ROMs were very nicely done.

there is another option which may allow you to use your own caterer but that would mean you need to engage a planner like this http://chiqweddings.com/24168

i also found this http://www.bigday2u.com.my/venue.html

hope i helped. :)