pai pai

Wedding Gown for sell

I have second hand wedding gown available for sell. I only wore once during my wedding ceremony.

The material is very good and cutting is very nice also. The back of dress is tie type, therefore, it is quite flexible in size. For your info, I am M size. As you can see from the picture, the dress can be expanded at the back.

COD within Penang Island or ipoh / Post via poslaju

If MM wish to use postage service, please let me know, i will check the postage cost and let you know.

The selling price is RM480- SOLD

gown1_4.jpg

this is second wedding gown available for sell. I was wearing during wedding morning session only. This dress also tie at the back, therefore size can be quite flexible.

The selling price for this gown is rm230

gown2.jpg

gown2_1.jpg

gown2_2.jpg

gown2_3.jpg

gown2_4.jpg

gown2_5.jpg

gown2_6.jpg

gown2_7.jpg

Nice gowns you have there. Where did u get it from?

Too bad I'm not from Penang

hi, thanks a lot..They are made in china.

if you interested, i can check the postage price or you.

What is the length of the first gown? Do u have other pic with u in it? Hehe

i am around 170cm and i am wearing around 9cm high heel that day... therefore, this gown is quite long. you can always send to alteration if it is too long for you.

other pics.. erm, most of the picture only taken half body of me, so those i posted here is better full look of the gown.

I have second hand wedding gown available for sell. I only wore once during my wedding ceremony.

The material is very good and cutting is very nice also. The back of dress is tie type, therefore, it is quite flexible in size. For your info, I am M size. As you can see from the picture, the dress can be expanded at the back.

The wedding gown itself is very heavy, therefore, it be better to COD within Penang Island or ipoh.

If MM wish to use postage service, please let me know, i will check the postage cost and let you know.

The selling price is RM480

gown1_4.jpg

gown1_1.jpg

gown1_2.jpg

gown1_3.jpg

gown1_5.jpg

gown1_6.jpg

gown1_7.jpg

gown1_8.jpg

The wedding gown itself is very heavy, therefore, it be better to COD within Penang Island or ipoh.

gown1_4.jpg

gown1_1.jpg

gown1_2.jpg

gown1_3.jpg

gown1_5.jpg

gown1_6.jpg

gown1_7.jpg

gown1_8.jpg

Hi Pai pai.. im so sorry. im so new to this forum. im not sure how u reply a post? A bit the buta IT here i know. hehe sorry.. May i know if this is still available?Im staying in Kota Damansara, Selangor and would like to know how much if include postage.

Thank you!!

gown1_4.jpg

gown1_1.jpg

gown1_2.jpg

gown1_3.jpg

gown1_5.jpg

gown1_6.jpg

gown1_7.jpg

gown1_8.jpg

this is second wedding gown available for sell. I was wearing during wedding morning session only. This dress also tie at the back, therefore size can be quite flexible.

gown2.jpg

gown2_1.jpg

gown2_2.jpg

gown2_3.jpg

gown2_4.jpg

gown2_5.jpg

gown2_6.jpg

gown2_7.jpg

Hi, is this dress still available? WHat is the measurement?

gown2.jpg

gown2_7.jpg

Hi, is this dress still available? WHat is the measurement?

hi, yes the dress is still available.

the measurement is

bust - approx - 34" ( 86.5cm)

waist - approx - 28" ( 71cm)

hips - approx -37" (94cm)

length - approx - 63" ( 160cm)

thanks a lot

Hi Pai Pai, just found out your post here...I like your dress very much. If the dress is still available, could you please pm me at aiphinglai@yahoo.com?

Brand new wedding gown for sale.... NEVER wear before just bought and at last decided to wear bridal shop's wedding gown..RM300 included postage

T2LLXLXalaXXXXXXXX_651751178.jpg?t=1332761414

T2cbhwXkJMXXXXXXXX_651751178.jpg?t=1332761590

Hi All,

I have second hand wedding gown available for sell. I only wore once during my wedding ceremony. In additional, there are some ties and bowties for heng dai.

Item 1: White Gown

Size S
Bust = 80cm
Waist = 63cm
Hip = 83cm

Price: RM 200

Dealing method: COD

Location of seller:KL

Contact method/details:PM

Age of item: 2 months

http://imageshack.us/scaled/medium/827/usmj.jpg

http://imageshack.us/scaled/medium/211/qph.jpg

Item 2:Dinner Gown

Price: RM 200

Dealing method: COD

Age of item: 2 months

http://imageshack.us/scaled/medium/211/in57.jpg

Item 3: Bow Ties/ Ties

Price: RM 1.50 per piece (not included postage)

Dealing method: COD/ Postage

Age of item:New

http://imageshack.us/scaled/medium/829/2xi6.jpg

http://imageshack.us/scaled/medium/841/f2xe.jpg