Sign in to follow this  
jo-chua

Photographer and MUA for AD 20.11.2011

Hi, anyone got any good makeup artiste and photographer to recommend?

Actual day: 20.11.2011

Thank you.

Hi Jo, You can go to my website www.histophotography.com to take a look my portfolio. Thanks

Well, to the many photographers, MUA above, I still do not understand why you don't have the correct mindset to do your business. All of you are not valid vendors but you fishing for business in this forum. If you don't have the right mindset to do business, you will not grow big. You will not learn one of the most important skillset in business world, which is the cost management. Let me ask you one question. How much is this RM60/month advertisement fee compared to one job that you charge for a few hundreds to thousands? Every month I also donate RM50 to world vision for charity. Come on. Think about it. If you want to grow, if you want all the photographer fellows to respect you when your name is mentioned, do it the right way. The wedding industry is very small indeed. You don't want if your name is mentioned, the remark like "Ouch! That photog even want to save RM60/month to do business" comes from the mouth of other photography fellows.

Imagine if you go to a shop wanted to buy watch, and there are Chinaman outside from unknown source with unknown credibility selling you their replica watches, would you ever consider to buy from them? So, same thing goes in this forum. You don't give sense of security, reliability and professionalism to our clients here. Why risk your reputation just for little money? It is just not worth it at all. Trust me.