Sign in to follow this  
Munn

Romantic Life 浪漫一生 BS in Taiwan

I just had my pre-wedding shoot in Taiwan Romantic Life in March-April and got my album. What I have to say is, these Taiwanese are really sincere and patient serving us. This pre-wedding shoot actually started in last November in which me and the bf went surveying to a wedding expo in Mid Valley last November, we walked-in few of the booths then we bumped into the Romantic Life staff. They were first introducing us their albums, the sample pictures taken at different locations. The staff was funny enough to tell us a lot of stories according to some of the pictures and locations. We really love the way they shot the pictures, so natural.

I was quite satisfied that the pictures I took there. I really love their services, they treated us like friends there, their staff are like family members helping each other across the departments. I have shared and reco this amongst my friends but I do want to share with you all here to let you know there is other option to take nice and natural pre-wedding pictures with a reasonable budget which you will never get it in Malaysia. Another reason I want to share it here is, earlier I had some doubts with Romantic Life but not many people here can share me their experience as I think Romantic Life is not popular in Malaysia, but here I assure you that they are really sincere and nice people and their photographing and make-up service are really satisfying. If you are keen and would like to know more, please feel free to drop me a message or email me @ santa_munn@hotmail.com.

To clarify few of the things as there were people emailing me:

Transportation and MUA were not included in the basic package, not sure which package they will offer you though. You may ask them for that, they will offer you and there will be extra charges. And their price is more or less like other bridal shop that time when they offered to me.

Most important is you get the pictures that you like and I can say their service is very nice, ok...be happy.

Let me know if you have any question. Thanks!