Sign in to follow this  
susanleo

ROM at JPN Putrajaya

Hi all,

Ive had my registration of marriage this year at JPN Putrajaya. If you're interested to have a look at my ROM photo, do PM me or email me at susananakleo@gmail.com.

I would recommend to the bride-to-be to register their marriage at JPN Putrajaya (those who wish to register their marriage at JPN) as it has the most beautiful decoration ever as compare to the other JPN in klang valley// you can even take an outdoor photo shoot with the spectacular scene of the most creative architectural designed building//

:wub:

Hi all,

Ive had my registration of marriage this year at JPN Putrajaya. If you're interested to have a look at my ROM photo, do PM me or email me at susananakleo@gmail.com.

I would recommend to the bride-to-be to register their marriage at JPN Putrajaya (those who wish to register their marriage at JPN) as it has the most beautiful decoration ever as compare to the other JPN in klang valley// you can even take an outdoor photo shoot with the spectacular scene of the most creative architectural designed building//

Sorry, I can't PM you.. DO you mind to share your pictures?

Hi all,

Hi Susanleo, I guess our ROM date is very near to each other. :D We are also planning to have our ROM in Putrajaya but I heard that parking is a problem there because only certain place can park the cars and then have to walk to the office as you can near the office is that true? We have register our date yet...Should we do now or wait till Dec?Mine is in Feb 2012. Please advise soon. :smile:

chubbyangel,

you can check jpn website for more info. once you submit in your registration you need to do your solemnization within 6 months timeframe.

for my ROM we all have no issue with parking as there is open air parking within 5 - 10 mins walk away and its free too.

chubbyangel,

you can check jpn website for more info. once you submit in your registration you need to do your solemnization within 6 months timeframe.

for my ROM we all have no issue with parking as there is open air parking within 5 - 10 mins walk away and its free too.

Oh noted,we are going to register for the date next Monday. My fiance dun want to go early he said too early...but the date is in Feb so within 5 months now so I guess should be the time now. :D Will keep u gals update then.

yea no worries as long as u got a more than 21 days time frame it will do.

because 21 days is needed to display your details at the JPN board.