pinkybabylim

Cheong Sam at Emerald Brillant

Hi everyone, was thinking of making a cheong sam for my wedding reception. I was browsing through the forum regarding cheong sam and see lots of brides mentioning about Mrs Gan, just wondering has any of the brides/ brides to be have experience with Emerald Brillant? Their HQ is located at SS2, and the have another outlet at One Utama and Pavilion, any of you have experice with them? :happy:

hi,

i would suggest you to just go to the SS2 outlet and have a look at the cs they have there// u'l be amazed with various types/ designs/ styles they have there. unlike outlets at pavillion/ one utama- as those two outlet are actually belongs to the sifu cs's son. she tailored all the cs and send it to the son's shop at pavillion/ one utama. the sifu master is at the ss2. she is very nice, and will let u try all the designs that she has in the boutique.

a nice cheongsam isnt about the price but the cut that fit you. non fitted cheongsam would cost you less than rm400 (for sure)// just go visit the outlet at ss2, then u'l undesrtand why i say so. :wacko3:

SS2 outlet has more than 100 designs// unlike the other outlet they only have a few//

ive custom-made mine at ss2 outlet.. it's a shocking pink satin as inner, topped with greyish lace with beads/ pearls and sequins, cs cut with train, diamond shaped bare back, with cs collar... it suited me perfectly..the original price she quoted me was rm850// after nego she's willing to let it go for rm780// for me, the cheongsam isnt that pricy, as it has fit me perfectly// other than cs, ive also got good advise from the sifu master// she even advised me to keep fit and keep away from rice//

^_^

Hi Susanleo,

This sounds promsing and RM 780 for a cheong sam sounds like a deal to me, i shall visit the HQ at SS2 then it is quite convenient for me to get there actually, but haih parking at ss2 is a pain though.... :angry:

Do you mind showing me a picture on how does your cheong sam looks like? :wub:

Hi Joanne babe, i think they do as i saw the one utama outlet the maniquine is wearing the "kua" i was thinking to check the SS2 outlet soon since good review from Susanleo

Do they make 'kua' as well ?

they do tailor kua. just pay a visit to their outlet at ss2. ul be amazed with the varieties style of cheongsam and kua they have :)

they do tailor kua. just pay a visit to their outlet at ss2. ul be amazed with the varieties style of cheongsam and kua they have :)

hi susan

which part in SS2?

If you have no qipao in mind already, you should go to Emerald Brilliant's SS2 shop to have a look. maybe you can get some ideas or buy off the rack from there. I bought my mom and mom in law's cheongsam from there too. it is recommended if you have little time cos they can do alteration for you quickly. but i customade mine with www.iamabride.com cos i wanted something more elaborate and higher quality. :)

QUOTE (susanleo @ Sep 19 2011, 10:33 PM)

hi susan

which part in SS2?

it is along GUARDIAN row, a few shops away - right next to the blue colour mamak shop - on the 2nd floor

Excellent sharing, i watched your cheong sam, which you are posted above, that is looking really awesome and simple with elegant look. I want to buy one cheong sam to my sister, so where you find this one?

try the cheongsam shop in petaling street. they have beautiful cheongsam directly from china and it's way affordable and trendy than emerald brilliant. in fact i ditched emerald brilliant as the designs are just outdated.

it's nearby McD and pretty much 'hidden' from the main street (as it is located in the building) but u should be able to find it if u pay enough attention. hope this helps!

i think the problem with these old farts is that they are too comfortable and arrogant with their so-called reputation that they have started to compromise their quality.