Sign in to follow this  
angelgirl

Which BS r good at SS2 area??

Hi,

Recently i'm doing survey for BS. But really no idea which BS provide good package with reasonable price and good service.

I heard some BS is quite good like Mon' Liza and Casamia. So can anyone provide me information and advise?

Me too, looking for package now :) I heard Bridal concept and Victoria also not bad... anyone has signed their package before, please send to us ya, my email is warminee@gmail.com :) Thanks

Hi,

Recently i'm doing survey for BS. But really no idea which BS provide good package with reasonable price and good service.

I heard some BS is quite good like Mon' Liza and Casamia. So can anyone provide me information and advise?

Me too, looking for package now :) I heard Bridal concept and Victoria also not bad... anyone has signed their package before, please send to us ya, my email is warminee@gmail.com :) Thanks

Hi,

Hi Jessynet,

Congratz to u ya...When is ur actual day?

Do you get any package information so far? If yes can you share with me? My email : angelgirl413@gmail.com