TPH

Victoria / Touch Colleection SS2

Hi,

recently any1 sign up package from these Victoria or Touch collection?

I would like to find out their services.. any hidden charges and etc.. thanks yah

Hi TPH,

I did signed up wi Touch collection^^ but I'm still at the initial stage only(Haven't gown fitting) cos my AD will b next year.

Su

I signed up with Victoria few months ago. Besides the package price they charged additional fee for bride + groom hairdo on photo shoot day, and also for ampoule and fake eyelashes if you don't bring your own. Besides that I don't recall any extra charges.

hi jaswwp, can you share ur package details? ;) my email is warminee@gmail.com

Thanks ya, im interested to sign package with Victoria. Is ur PG Abbey? :)

I signed up with Victoria few months ago. Besides the package price they charged additional fee for bride + groom hairdo on photo shoot day, and also for ampoule and fake eyelashes if you don't bring your own. Besides that I don't recall any extra charges.

HI su85,

how their sales consultant services after u sign up?

Had them show you their gowns?

Hi TPH,

The SA did showed me their gown, but I think not much gown they provide..

So far is ok, she did call me to check with me about the Actual date.

So how's your decision?

I am one of the victoria customer.. right now in the stage of viewing our demo album before the actual printing.. i will say victoria is good in term of photographer, customer service, and price.. maybe as for gown, it got limited choice.. so girls, first thing you need to set your priority eg. 1. gown 2. photograph quality and etcs.. remember nothing comes perfect..

as for me and my hubby, we goes for photograph quality that's why we choosed victoria and Abbey is our photographer.. she is nice and so do to other staffs in victoria too.. we have glad time together taking our photo and the most important we do take care each other, during my outdoor photo shooting i almost faint because because it's too hot, everyone is just so caring take care of me..

this is my photos shared by Abbey in her fb : http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.2...100000840896534

:smile: