Sign in to follow this  
cutieling

Paul Kong CK (CKwedding)

What kind of help you need? :)

dear all ji mui, i really urgently need yours help, anybody help "like"

CKwedding professional Wedding photography

or is friend of Paul Kong CK in fb, please pm me~!!!

thanks a lot for your reply, i noe u r PG too, Paul is my Pre-Wedding PG, my AD is 11st Septemer, was collected my slide show + images DVD last monday 5th, and my album and one canvas print he was promise delivery to me or arrange collect from him tmr, and he told me he was oversea for shooting dis few day, and he promise will arrange his frend call me or my hunsband for collection arrangement, but until now nobody call us, his phone cant get through and he was block me in his fb list.

wat can i do now???

What kind of help you need? :)

dear all ji mui, i really urgently need yours help, anybody help "like"

CKwedding professional Wedding photography

or is friend of Paul Kong CK in fb, please pm me~!!!

ya, i only get his call at fri nite, actually i dun wan to post here, coz i got no choose since my AD is next two day.

when i get the album, OMG, all of u should noe we hide PG + rent gown etc more expensive then bridal shop, coz i wan sumthing special wan difference wt bridal, but my frend are "ketawa me", i duno how to post my foto here, if urs dun mind, can gv me ur mail add, i send to urs and have a look.

no reponsible for this kind of photographer.. :sauer2:

u noe him, then is better, u can terus ask him, i dun mind share with urs, me and him sms conversation and e-mail conversation. my canvas print request touch up, halo.... pls lah, sesiapa nampak pun nak touch nak, he wana charge me.

i sms him and told him redi, i said, so soli paul, since nobody contact us, and u block my fb, i will do sumthing.

wow.....u sure no one contact you? cos i dont think that he is that type of irresponsible person....

ya, i only get his call at fri nite, actually i dun wan to post here, coz i got no choose since my AD is next two day.

when i get the album, OMG, all of u should noe we hide PG + rent gown etc more expensive then bridal shop, coz i wan sumthing special wan difference wt bridal, but my frend are "ketawa me", i duno how to post my foto here, if urs dun mind, can gv me ur mail add, i send to urs and have a look.

mind to share the photos with me?

\gv me ur e-mail address, i send to u, i dun mind we face to face i show u the album too.

i know him even not close...i also would like to see how is the photo.. can you pls show me??

will send to ur email, i dun mind we face to face share my album to u, foto cannot view proper, coz album is big foto, maybe u can zoom in.

will send to ur email, i dun mind we face to face share my album to u, foto cannot view proper, coz album is big foto, maybe u can zoom in.

mine to share with me too?

my email is kindachi@gmail.com

omg, i even had ask him to quote me..

Gallerie Ckwedding - is this person u referring? i jus wan to make sure, cos there's still lots of ppl likes his work..