yeejess

Looking for confinement lady

Hi all,

I'm looking for a good confinement lady, tried to call up few ppl already but unfortunately all are being booked. My EDD is early of March 2012 and location is at KL. Appreciate if there is any good one can recommend to me. :)

Hi all,

I'm looking for a good confinement lady, tried to call up few ppl already but unfortunately all are being booked. My EDD is early of March 2012 and location is at KL. Appreciate if there is any good one can recommend to me. :)

my sister got a very good confinement nanny from this website www.confinementnannymalaysia.com, u may try it out.

Hi all,

Hi there, my mom is a confinment lady. She is well trained, gone through all the exams on babies, herbs, cooking and had been working in Singaopre for some time.I am pulling her back to work in Malaysia, so I'm arranging the schedule for her now. She will be available for March 2012. You would only want it for a month, right? Coz there is another mummy EDD on April 2012. :smile: Please email me at fongfong.hw@gmail.com should you interested.

Hi all,

find out more confinement lady from here www.confinementnannymalaysia.com, these confinement nanny are from various place in Malaysia ie Penang, KL, Subang, Shah Alam, Ipoh, Johor.... and etc.

Good things is they are at zero introducing cost! The confinement nanny charge differently for different places they work and different season, find out more here at www.confinementnannymalaysia.com !

Anyone looking for a dedicated,responsible CL can contact 012-9198851-kelley or 017-5075878- Mdn Yap. She's in her early 50s from Ipoh & have many yrs of experiences in newborn child caring & confinement services. Any enquiries do not hesitate to call/sms the above numbers or drop an email to kelleyhan@gmail.com.

我妈说新年期间有空, 有谁要请陪月吗?

我妈妈本身拥有多年陪月和照顾小孩的经验。会烹饪可口的坐月膳食。

懂得酝酿家传米酒。

为人隧和,亲切,容易相处。最重要是可以在坐月期间让您安心养身

和小孩得到最妥善的照顾。

有意者可以联络我 CALL 012-3368808

My mom is experienced in caring for the special needs of a new mum and new born baby according to the traditional of the Chinese.

Please email or call for advance booking, I will visit you and discuss it of your needs in advance.

http://confinement-lady-mal.blogspot.com/

Hi

I would like to recommend my CL's contact here for everyone. Overall, I am very satisfied with her. She is tidy, neat, caring, hardworking and not calculative and most important is she loves baby. She cooks for my husband as well. She is Aunty Yuki 013-3574899. She even visited me 1 week after my confinement period end to check if everything is ok, whether I can handle my bb and make my fav cake for me.

QUOTE (Evefong @ Nov 20 2011, 01:13 AM)

QUOTE (yeejess @ Sep 9 2011, 04:01 PM)

Hi all,

Hi

I have just ended my confinemnt period 0n 20 June 2012 and I would like to recommend my CL's contact here for everyone. Overall, I am very satisfied with her. She is tidy, neat, caring, hardworking and not calculative and most importantly she loves baby. She cooks for my husband as well. She is Aunty Yuki 013-3574899. SHe even visited me 1 week after my confinement period end to check if everything is ok, whether I can handle my bb and make my fav cake for me. You may tell her u got her contact from Anne living in Kuchai Lama.

EDD is early March 2013 which means that less than 6 weeks pregrant now. So fast need to look for CL?

OMG! I am 5th week now and EDD is in middle of CNY. should I start to look for one now? I called 2. one been book (2 months job) and another one don't work during CNY.

What can i do now? start nervous........ any good recomendation? what questions should i ask the confirnement lady?

please share!

Thanks.

QUOTE (Evefong @ Nov 20 2011, 01:13 AM)

QUOTE (yeejess @ Sep 9 2011, 04:01 PM)

Hi all,

Hi

I have just ended my confinemnt period 0n 20 June 2012 and I would like to recommend my CL's contact here for everyone. Overall, I am very satisfied with her. She is tidy, neat, caring, hardworking and not calculative and most importantly she loves baby. She cooks for my husband as well. She is Aunty Yuki 013-3574899. SHe even visited me 1 week after my confinement period end to check if everything is ok, whether I can handle my bb and make my fav cake for me. You may tell her u got her contact from Anne living in Kuchai Lama.

Hi Anne,

May know where Aunty Yuki is from & what is her approximate age?

Hi, may I know the market rate for a non-live-in CL for 1 month? She:

1) comes around 9am, leaves around 6pm (maybe)

2) prepares bath water, cooks meals and boils soup/red dates drinks

3) does very light house work (sweep/mop floor only)

4) takes care of the baby (general as in bathe baby, feed baby, attend to baby, etc)

Hi mummies,

My wife is 1 week into her confinement, we would like to recommend our confinement lady, Lan Yee.

1. Her cooking is good, does really nutritious meals and soup to increase my wife's milk supply. Beside cooking for my wife, she prepares meals for me as well.
2. Cooks red dates tea for wifey everyday.
3. Most importantly, she is very patient with my baby. Sometimes my baby wakes up in the middle of the night, Lan Yee will wake up to take care of her. It is because of her, my wife managed to get ample rest

I am grateful to have her to help take care of my wife and my baby.

She is currently in Singapore and will be available for service in Malaysia in December 2013 & April 2014.

Her contact no is +65 81496895 (SG no) or +60 16 9188648 (MY no).

Hi mummies, My wife is 1 week into her confinement, we would like to recommend our confinement lady, Lan Yee. 1. Her cooking is good, does really nutritious meals and soup to increase my wife's milk supply. Beside cooking for my wife, she prepares meals for me as well. 2. Cooks red dates tea for wifey everyday. 3. Most importantly, she is very patient with my baby. Sometimes my baby wakes up in the middle of the night, Lan Yee will wake up to take care of her. It is because of her, my wife managed to get ample rest I am grateful to have her to help take care of my wife and my baby. She is currently in Singapore and will be available for service in Malaysia in December 2013 & April 2014. Her contact no is +65 81496895 (SG no) or +60 16 9188648 (MY no).
Is she Singaporean? May I know how much is her charge for servicing in Malaysia?

hi all.

if you all are looking for confinement lady. i have 1 to recommend. she is still baby sitting my daughter and i can say she knows what she's doing and I'm 100% satisfied with her .

most important she can cook well for my wife and treat my daughter with patience.

good CL must share around .

her name is ah ying zhe. her number is 010-2948308 or 012-5676339

you can say "gou li" introduce.

cheers