lame couple

Selina Taiwan Bridal Shop

Anyone heard of Selina Bridal Shop in Taiwan? I actually signed with De Paris a year ago, which suppose to go Kenting for pre-wedding photo shoot by NY1999, however, i like flower scenery. Therefore, they change the route to north of taiwan instead of south so the bridal shop will be Selina. Anyone heard before? i try to google, can't find any cos Selina name too popular due to S.H.E the singer band :smile:

De Paris give me their website, but she said still under construction to make it better so i cant see anything :sad:

Just checked out their website.. http://www.selinabridalshop.com/en/portfolio.aspx?brides

No comments as myself has no sense in make up thingy or photo shooting.. normally, all these will be given comments by my hub :p And he is such picky person, thats why i havent have any official wedding pictures after nearly 2 years from ROM.. lol

Good luck to you.

Just checked out their website.. http://www.selinabridalshop.com/en/portfolio.aspx?brides

No comments as myself has no sense in make up thingy or photo shooting.. normally, all these will be given comments by my hub :p And he is such picky person, thats why i havent have any official wedding pictures after nearly 2 years from ROM.. lol

Good luck to you.

Thanks for the info :lol:

Is your hubby a photographer?

LameCouple,

No... haha..

He is just an extremely 'geh po' person which like to give comments on me that what make me look better and make me more comfortable... Oh ya, he knows nothing about shooting... all he knows is to give comments when see the pictures... thats the annoyed part of him lol...