LMH

Bed sheet for wedding

Hi I bought a pink bed n quilt cover set for my wedding cause we like it very much but I paid a visit to one of those shops selling wedding stuff n the lady said pink bed sheet is meant for mistress.. Is this true?

Can anyone please advise ? Also she said it's bought by the bride side n has to be two sets... Is this true too??

Tht's wht I heard too. Anything pink - bedsheets, attire is meant for 2nd wife. But then again, it depends on how much of the tradition you wanna follow. Mine is a combination of very deep dark pink + maroon. No complaints from anyone. And I only got one set.

for me i didnt want to follow too much tradition and the bedsheet in my room is golden colour and none for my groom's side as we didnt have a "bridal room" and its bought by my hubby :P

broke all rules but who cares as long as i dont :)

if u care about how other thinks, it matters to you; if you don't - it does not matter

i also bought two sets bed sheets and comforters, which are slightly to pink colour - come on, what century are we living at?

usually, it matters most if the relatives consist of those pat pors who will gossip about people

There are too many taboos to follows, If follow all, will dizzy soon. for me, as long as we are happy, that's enough for everything.

I bought 1 red+ maroon, 1 red + golden bed sheets while my in laws bought me 2 pink bed sheets. I love them all. :wub:

Hi girls,

urm..for what I know is need to get 2 sets for the bed sheet and comforters. But for the color, I think as long as its bright color will do.

As long as the color that you both like it but of cos not dark color.. =) I still not get the bed sheets and comforters yet.. Tiring of doing o

other research.. :ohmy:

Guess I'll just stick to my pink bed sheet... U r right too many traditions to follow...guess I'll just do the basic ones...

The shop was saying we need to get special pjs for the pre wedding night.. Guess they want us to spend more in their shop..

Guess I'll just stick to my pink bed sheet... U r right too many traditions to follow...guess I'll just do the basic ones...

The shop was saying we need to get special pjs for the pre wedding night.. Guess they want us to spend more in their shop..

yah indeed, they are in the business to get more revenue......

My AD bedsheet (for pic taking purpose) is pink colour wor !! exactly the same colour with this msian bridal forum background colour timmm !! with the word "hei" in chinese.. bought from Jusco, dunno what brand liao.. akemi? i forgot.. wah, nobody told me anything wor (i'm a bit banana, so we dont follow 100%, even on the GDL).. MIL also didnt say anything wor..

What about the baby bath tub etc.. Did u guys buy in red or buy from those normal baby shop.. My mum is driving me nuts.. She says need to get full red as it's the significance n won't let me buy from baby shop cause she says how can u buy baby stuff when u don't have baby.. Nuts nuts nuts!!!

our solution to this problem is to bring my MIL (who is the fussy one) along to buy those stuff and let her choose.....

What about the baby bath tub etc.. Did u guys buy in red or buy from those normal baby shop.. My mum is driving me nuts.. She says need to get full red as it's the significance n won't let me buy from baby shop cause she says how can u buy baby stuff when u don't have baby.. Nuts nuts nuts!!!

Haiz...my future MIL also want bedsheet in red...to me its vry old fashion la...i love purple color & i wish to have purple bedsheet. I don't like super red bedsheet, it kinda make me feel like adding fire if i'm not in good mood >.<...

Vry ironic, my MIL kept saying "aiya vry troublesome if follow traditions, we very cincai 1..."

I don't feel they're cincai lo...they wanna pick the date, ok lo..i follow...now they insist red bedsheet...*sigh*

Hi LMH,

for the pajamas, it only need if you hv hair combing. just buy those u like and will wear. save money and environment free.

for the baby bathtub and potty, I bought from baby shop which are very cute. Especially the potty come with cover some more.

If ur parents want it in red colour, u print big RED 'hei' word and stick on it. This also red. haha. That is what i did. :whistling: .

If they want mandarin duck picture also, u can just print, cut and stick. Ops... i teach u to be naughty. :bruce: <-- That is what i did also.

Youngbride2be

So it's ok to buy from normal baby shop right.. I told my mum she went crazy haha..
Even my future mil says just buy from baby shop

What else is needed ...baby bath tub, potty...

Hi LMH,

for the pajamas, it only need if you hv hair combing. just buy those u like and will wear. save money and environment free.

for the baby bathtub and potty, I bought from baby shop which are very cute. Especially the potty come with cover some more.

If ur parents want it in red colour, u print big RED 'hei' word and stick on it. This also red. haha. That is what i did. :whistling: .
If they want mandarin duck picture also, u can just print, cut and stick. Ops... i teach u to be naughty. :bruce: <-- That is what i did also.

i didnt buy any bathtub, potty and etc infact none of these traditional stuff for my GDL as i find it too troublesome coz if you want to follow there is alot of things to follow. Those lady at the shop selling these things kept insisting me to buy but i told them directly i wont have bridal room and my MIL says dont buy all the bathtub, potty and etc coz during her own wedding also never use all these. Those ladies told me not good later cannot get pregnant n etc.... i was like my mil didnt have all these during their wedding but yet she produce 3 sons leh. They kept quiet and tak layan me anymore after that LOL.

i didnt buy any bathtub, potty and etc infact none of these traditional stuff for my GDL as i find it too troublesome coz if you want to follow there is alot of things to follow. Those lady at the shop selling these things kept insisting me to buy but i told them directly i wont have bridal room and my MIL says dont buy all the bathtub, potty and etc coz during her own wedding also never use all these. Those ladies told me not good later cannot get pregnant n etc.... i was like my mil didnt have all these during their wedding but yet she produce 3 sons leh. They kept quiet and tak layan me anymore after that LOL.

u r lucky to have an understanding MIL ^.^

IT really can save alot without following those tradition.....

i did the same too - took only things that i will probably need to use in future.

everything else like mirror and stuffs - got the most basic ones only lahh

hehe. I didn't follow all also. but i bought those thing that i might use in future. like potty and bathtub. Those things will be needed when i have babies. :wub:

Tht's wht I heard too. Anything pink - bedsheets, overdress is meant for 2nd spouse. But then again, it depends on how more of the practice you wanna travel. Mine is a combining of very bottomless achromatic flower + chromatic. No complaints from anyone. And I exclusive got one set. There are too galore taboos to follows, If move all, faculty frivolous presently. for me, as bimestrial as we are elated, that's sufficiency for everything.i didnt buy any vessel, potty and etc infact service of these traditional nonsensicality for my GDL as i make it too troublesome coz if you necessary to analyze there is alot of things to simulate. Those moslem at the class ritual also never use all these. Those ladies told me not vantage after cannot get significant n etc.... i was same my mil didnt human all these during their ceremony but yet she create 3 sons leh. They kept still and tak layan me anymore after that LOL.

Plymouth Power Steering Gear Box

Hi... i'm a new BTB.. just wanna ask.. any of you know where to buy those chinese wedding bed set around kl area? coz its so hard for me to find d whole set of bed set in red color... and i have no idea where to find it...

pls pls help thanks

Hi... i'm a new BTB.. just wanna ask.. any of you know where to buy those chinese wedding bed set around kl area? coz its so hard for me to find d whole set of bed set in red color... and i have no idea where to find it...

pls pls help thanks

any aussino's outlet has them

hey pretty,

u may try to find at any of jaya jusco as there are variety of choices there. it depends on what brand or what kind of material you're looking for. hope it helps~

pls pls help thanks

I have never heard about this "Pink bedsheet" before. In fact, my mum wants to buy a pink set of bedsheet for me hahaha. But she ended up buying the cream/soft orange one. I think the bride side is only supposed to buy 1 set. But my mum gave me two sets.