ilun82

Anyone planning to cancel booking or transfer deposit on 29/09/2012? Kindly PM me please.

Hi, guess you disable your PM as I unable to send you a pm.

Please drop me a message via klchong16@hotmail.com

I got your above subject can discuss.

Thanks.

Been looking a lot restaurants and hotels in PJ area and all are either booked or paid deposit. :(((((

hi 6speed. oredi sent u an email. btw, may i know how can i enable PM? sori im newbie here. :) thx

Hi, guess you disable your PM as I unable to send you a pm.

Please drop me a message via klchong16@hotmail.com

I got your above subject can discuss.

Thanks.

Been looking a lot restaurants and hotels in PJ area and all are either booked or paid deposit. :(((((

hi xiaograce, these are what i hv approached, hopefully i did not left out any. :( some of them placed me at 2nd waiting list, while some already taken. :s

i'm looking for a venue which is near to my parents house (Kepong) and my house (Bandar Utama). started to approach since 2 weeks ago but keep disappointing.

wanted to host for 400-450 pax, with budget per table around RM1k. any1 can advise pls? :(

Mutiara Palace (taken)

Oriental Pavilion Jaya 33

The Club Bukit Utama (taken)

Damansara Palace

Dynastry Dragon SS2 Mall (taken)

Summer Palace Damansara Utama (closed for reno after CNY 2012)

Overseas Asia Jaya

Overseas Jaya 1 (taken)

Tai Thong Bukit Kiara (waiting list)

Tai Thong Tropicana Golf

Grand Imperial Hartamas (taken)

Grand Imperial 1U

Ah Yat PJ (taken)

Jaya Palace

San Choi Wah Kepong (taken)

Gold Hill Club Kepong

Hilton Hotel PJ (exceed my budget)

Eastin Hotel (taken)

Crystal Crown Hotel

Armada Hotel (taken)

Royale Bintang Hotel (cannot accommodate my no. of pax)

One World Hotel (exceed my budget)

Sime Darby Convention Centre (waiting list)

Which restaurants/hotels have u approached? How many tables? Maybe we can help/suggest you

Hi ilun82 ,

The date you picked is a peak date. I think you had covered all the restaurants ^^ now you just have to wait for their feedback. Or else hotel wise , you might need to extend your selection to Holiday Villa / Holiday Inn / Saujana ...

Hope this helps ^^

already covered :(

Oriental banquet in Section 19, PJ?

http://www.orientalrestaurants.com.my/

She mentioned it's taken ...

Ah Yat Abalone ler?

Most of the weekend in the chinese calendar 8th month is good date I guess , hehehe ....

is 29/9/2012 a good date or what? the "feng shui" guy also initially gave me this date.

yay! i've managed to get Dynasty Dragon SS2 Mall today~~~

a couple transferred deposit to me because the hall capacity cannot fit all their guests ^^

really have to thank them! :wub: :wub:

19.9.12 is the most dasyat date in 2012! PLEASE do not choose this date as a lot of 1st choice Vendors are now being 'hunted'. If you choose this date...you will be 'fighting; with other couples. Please....choose another date. You can thank me later.

19.09.2012 is a Wed, y most dahsyat?

What do u mean by vendors being hunted and fighting with other couples?

19.9.12 is the most dasyat date in 2012! PLEASE do not choose this date as a lot of 1st choice Vendors are now being 'hunted'. If you choose this date...you will be 'fighting; with other couples. Please....choose another date. You can thank me later.

19.09.2012 is a Wed, y most dahsyat?

What do u mean by vendors being hunted and fighting with other couples?

TO couples..it matters not whether it is Monday, Friday or Sunday....as long as the DATE is the date they want.

"Fighting" means the couples will have to get into a game of tug and war to get their 1st choice Vendors...as many couples also want these Vendors cos they are really good.

Would suggest The Club at Bandar Utama to you. Or else can check Sime Darby Convention Centre.

Ying, what is the no. of pax you looking for?

And what is your area preference?

Restauran in KL-PJ area...around 50 tables

i hope to have mine in eastin. but they can only fit 45 tables :(

and they're booked on the 29/9....hope to look for alternative dates/places now.