Sign in to follow this  
potatoes

What brand of Play Pen is good?

Hi Mommies,

Some relatives are planing to buy a Play Pen for my baby as a gift and they asked me for the specific brand. I really have no idea - can you share with me what are the good brands and/or things to look out for in selecting a Play Pen?

Thanks!

Potatoes :)

I"m using MY Dear, bought at a warehouse sale for only RM80. Not too bad, got enough place for bb to play with her toys. Anyway dont have to splurge too much coz I doubt bb would spend too much time in there. Graco is another good brand - it's about RM300-500 if I"m not mistaken.

I bought bumblebee...it's 359 retail, but i got it at 329 from the shop, peekaboo.

It comes with the latex matress and mosquito net already.

Graco is quite good, but it's more exp and does not include a matress.

What is your budget? I would suggest you to get a crib/cot.

I do have a playpen but I'm not using it at all, reason is because I got a pass down old cot from my brother (the cot has been used for up to 20+ yrs). I found the playpen somehow not so stable compared to crib.

You try to sourcing the baby crib at normal furniture shop rather than baby shop, I guess it is much more cheaper.