Siow fui

How to get a baby boy?

I'm blessed with two little girls. Hope to get a boy before i close my production. Any method can get a boy? Heard there is one gynae called Dr. Roopi had this kind of method to get baby boy, by giving you some sort of powder. Anyone tried and success?

Siow Fui,

I am also in the same boat-currently blessed with 2 beautiful girls, hope to have a boy soon. Hope other forumers can share their success secret (if any)

Siow Fui,

I am also in the same boat-currently blessed with 2 beautiful girls, hope to have a boy soon. Hope other forumers can share their success secret (if any)

Erm, my colleague told me that the love-making position does play a part. If want boy, man on top, woman at the bottom.

I can't verify that for my 1st baby boy cos by the time she told me, I was ady pregnant few mths with my 1st baby. Can remember the position. Acidic food - boy, alkaline food -girl.

If wan bb girl, woman on top, man at the bottom. So I'll see what God has planned for me for my 2nd bb and also 'verify' my colleague's claim. I wanted a girl for my 2nd bb. If 2nd and 3rd baby fated to be boy, I will still welcome them wif open heart. Children are God's gift.

And about the ancient Chinese calendar to predict bb boy or girl, it was not accurate for my 1st baby.

Angel T & Aishteru,

I tried all methods for my 2nd bb-acidic food, woman at bottom, orgasm first. Some more follow chinese calendar. All also tak jadi coz I still get bb girl. Anyway, kids are all God's gift. I am happy to receive any.

Angel T & Aishteru,

I tried all methods for my 2nd bb-acidic food, woman at bottom, orgasm first. Some more follow chinese calendar. All also tak jadi coz I still get bb girl. Anyway, kids are all God's gift. I am happy to receive any.

Wahaha.... u and I really same boat ler. I also tried the methods you use. Still baby girl. But planned to stop at 3rd bb no matter what gender will be. So really hope those who experinced with this gynae or other gynae can provide more details. :lol:

i read somewhere it also have something to do with ovulation time. need to know precisely when we ovulate, if baby boy wanted, then intercourse as close as ovulation as possible, coz the sperm containing XY is travelling faster but short-lived. if wanna baby girl, make love 2-3 days before ovulation, so chances the remaining sperms are XX which is last longer.

There are few methods that I hv heard of.

1) ovulation method. Do it on the day u ovulated. Use opk, very accurate.

2) diet - alkaline - boy.... ( contradicts with above huh....)

3) diet - high potassium intake. Thin the ovum wall, makes boy sperm easier to pierce thru.

4) Chinese calender -on prediction.

5) Chinese herbs - take after menstrual cycle, b4 conceive.

I tried method 1 - 4 only as method 5 says that once taken, subsequent bb all boys....

I m now in my 7 mths, twin boys.... Should work I guess....

3) diet - high potassium intake. Thin the ovum wall, makes boy sperm easier to pierce thru.

I tried method 1 - 4 only as method 5 says that once taken, subsequent bb all boys....

What chinese herbs you taking? Can share? So you tried all the method above to get a boy? Btw, any twins history in your family?

Nicole, thx.

Siow Fui, I tried method 1 - 4 only.

Didn't try 5. It's a combination of herbs, can't remember, but I can scan & fwd to u, gimme your email add.

Both me n my hb side got twins gene. I m carrying fraternal twins, both boys.

You can read on Billings Ovulation method from http://www.woomb.org/bom/rules/index.html.

I'm using combination of 3 method below to predict the ovulation day:

a) basal body temperature (BBT) tracking

b) cervical mucus observation

c) ovulation test kit

For me, method © not very accurate because I used to drink a lot of water and the the test kit I used is not sensitive enough. But there are a lot of brand to try on.

I think the most accurate one is method (b), but it's a bit hard to distinguish the texture of cervical mucus especially if you never bother about it before, so you need to go through observation for at least 1-2 cycle to confirm. If you cannot confirm your prediction, wait another cycle if you really desperate to either get a boy or a girl.

If you wanna get a boy, intercourse just one day before or on the ovulation day.

So, the hard thing is predicting the ovulation day. You need to keep track your observation of BBT and cervical mucus for few cycles before you can really know when is the right time :)

Other than the above, I also got compiled methods I got from internet last time when I'm trying for baby boy, but it's in chinese, if anyone of you are interested, can let me know.

Nicole, thx.

Siow Fui, I tried method 1 - 4 only.

Didn't try 5. It's a combination of herbs, can't remember, but I can scan & fwd to u, gimme your email add.

Both me n my hb side got twins gene. I m carrying fraternal twins, both boys.

pls send to siow_fui@yahoo.com. THanks

Dear all,

I found this on jbtalks forum. Is this the same TCM list that ceetee has I wonder...

It says once taken all future offsprings will be boys...

生男孩,还是生女孩,不是只是爸爸精虫的问题哦!很多人都误解了!妈咪的身体也很重要的!

我在备孕着,不肯定会不会中,也是希望生个男宝宝,我上网搜查了些质料 :

(1)生男生女清宫图,根据妈咪怀孕的农历月份配上农历年龄,看是生男生还是生女生。。。

(2)酸碱性食物,Y 精虫比较不能适应酸性环境,所以要保持身体的碱性程度。。。想生女儿就倒反。。。

多吃香蕉和含钾、钙、维生素C等较多的食物,新鲜的蔬菜、牛奶、柳丁、海带, 豆类(如:青豆、大豆、红豆、豆腐)

(3)爱爱姿势,爸爸射精一定要在很里面,让 Y 精虫不用游那么远,而且妈咪一定要有高潮,应高潮会排出碱性液体。。。

要把屁屁抬高,保持15分钟让精液流进去,爱爱是男上女下的姿势

(4)中药偏方,只吃一贴,包生男孩。。。

黄芪=3钱, 当参=3钱,板壳=3钱,枳实=2钱,沉香=2钱,玉蓯蓉=3钱,没药=2钱,粉草=2钱,胡桃=3钱,川弓=3钱

药头以三碗水煎至八分碗水,药渣以二碗水煎至八分碗。见有月经时喝。早晨空腹喝。此药方一辈子只服一次,以后皆生男,如再服必为双胞胎

can i know wat is the number high potassium intake?

Siow Fui,

The Chinese herbs i mentioned is the one jacqueline posted...

Sorry for the delay, been searching for it.

But there's additional 'condition', if u managed to get a boy, u have to do prayers...

Dunno how true...

Ho krn,

Food high in potassium like banana, dried apricot, potatoes, nuts etc... U can search online.

Siow Fui,

The Chinese herbs i mentioned is the one jacqueline posted...

Sorry for the delay, been searching for it.

But there's additional 'condition', if u managed to get a boy, u have to do prayers...

Dunno how true...

Ho krn,

Food high in potassium like banana, dried apricot, potatoes, nuts etc... U can search online.

Hi Ceetee

Thanks for your info... coming i will eat alot banana, dried apricot (very expensive), potatoes.... hope can get baby boy....

ho krn,

yea, dried apricot isn't cheap....

except those, most of the beans are also hi in potassium, eg baked beans, soya bean, kidney bean etc...

also carrot & prunes too....

can translate into english for me ?

a friend got 3 girls ... and she wants to try last time for a boy ... otherwise will be blame by MIL on the "failure" to produce a son :( sad but her hubby is the only son so she is always depressed and scared to try.

if someone can translate it for me i could pass her the list coz she cant read chinese too like me. After the last baby she can tutup kedai so no worries abt all son