Siow fui

How to get a baby boy?

Wsyrinrin,

There's a condition for the Chinese med, hav to do prayer using cockerel if the mother managed to deliver a boy...

I didn't try it. Subsequent all boys wo...

Something wrong about here... or myself?? Most member here mentioned acid diet for BOY???

The answer i get from research is.... Boy = Alkaline , Girl = Acid

Acid condition will kill the boy sperm er...

(3)爱爱姿势,爸爸射精一定要在很里面,让 Y 精虫不用游那么远,而且妈咪一定要有高潮,应高潮会排出碱性液体。。。

要把屁屁抬高,保持15分钟让精液流进去,爱爱是男上女下的姿势

I agreed with this --> 要把屁屁抬高,保持15分钟让精液流进去 I did this also. And i get a baby boy... I don't mean when you put your leg high can get a baby boy, but the chances of getting a baby is high.

One thing i want to share is, my sister told me, do not have sex too often if you want a baby boy, keep it and do it when you want. Like this chances to get a baby boy is very high. She did it and she have 2 baby boy.

(3)爱爱姿势,爸爸射精一定要在很里面,让 Y 精虫不用游那么远,而且妈咪一定要有高潮,应高潮会排出碱性液体。。。

要把屁屁抬高,保持15分钟让精液流进去,爱爱是男上女下的姿势

I agreed with this --> 要把屁屁抬高,保持15分钟让精液流进去 I did this also. And i get a baby boy... I don't mean when you put your leg high can get a baby boy, but the chances of getting a baby is high.

One thing i want to share is, my sister told me, do not have sex too often if you want a baby boy, keep it and do it when you want. Like this chances to get a baby boy is very high. She did it and she have 2 baby boy.

hi snowgirl

i also did that after intercourse i put my leg up, but few hours later i feel like all will leak out. So what happen really stress.... who can tell me more detail?

Thank you

ho_krn,

I only put my leg high for 5-10mins, it will leak out also after that, but not all. It can't be all go inside. So do not worry if some of it leak out.

Hi Snowgirl

quite alot woh, i dunno is my mindset problem or what.. But i feel alot. something make my underwear also wet. But put up ur leg 15-20 mins very tiring sometime i cant stand that long..

Hi ho,

Good luck to you then... :-) Wish you get a dragon baby... Happy New Year..

hope la.. coz i already try 1 year 5months still no good news, and i have done all the check up...

Something wrong about here... or myself?? Most member here mentioned acid diet for BOY???

The answer i get from research is.... Boy = Alkaline , Girl = Acid

Acid condition will kill the boy sperm er...

u are right.

if want to get a bb boy, mother should be alkaline, father should be acid

bb gal is opposite

Hi Snowgirl

quite alot woh, i dunno is my mindset problem or what.. But i feel alot. something make my underwear also wet. But put up ur leg 15-20 mins very tiring sometime i cant stand that long..

Hi ho_krn,

My fren told me beside put up the leg, we can turn to face down. means sleep face down. I try before and the sperm wont leak out. I also more comfi with this way cause put the leg up very tiring. Sometime I just put a pillow below then I just bend my leg.

u are right.

if want to get a bb boy, mother should be alkaline, father should be acid

bb gal is opposite

Both myself and husband are meat-lover (shud be acidic right?) but how come both babies outcome also boys wan?

I only know something for sure - ML position will not affect bb's gender. My 2nd wan still a boy :(

Been trying for bb girl since number 1, still no luck. Probably ovulation timing is the deciding factor (or combination)?

IMHO, I tend to believe the ovulation calendar is more accurate in determining the gender of your baby... afterall it's science :)

Lately, my colleagues were talking about trying to conceive and they found this website where it calculates your ovulation period from your last menstrual date & duration... Since I am now heavily pregnant, I was asked to be the "guinea pig"... *voila* I must say the results is 100% accurate!! The EDD given by the calculator is also accurate i.e. same as what my gynae has given me...

http://mamafc.com/useful-tools/pregnancy-calculator.html

But do note that my menstrual cycle has always been very consistent... So, perhaps that is why the results is very accurate for me...

Have a go at the calculator, hope it will help! :)

Nicole, thx.

Siow Fui, I tried method 1 - 4 only.

Didn't try 5. It's a combination of herbs, can't remember, but I can scan & fwd to u, gimme your email add.

Both me n my hb side got twins gene. I m carrying fraternal twins, both boys.

You can read on Billings Ovulation method from http://www.woomb.org/bom/rules/index.html.

I'm using combination of 3 method below to predict the ovulation day:

a) basal body temperature (BBT) tracking

b) cervical mucus observation

c) ovulation test kit

For me, method © not very accurate because I used to drink a lot of water and the the test kit I used is not sensitive enough. But there are a lot of brand to try on.

I think the most accurate one is method (b), but it's a bit hard to distinguish the texture of cervical mucus especially if you never bother about it before, so you need to go through observation for at least 1-2 cycle to confirm. If you cannot confirm your prediction, wait another cycle if you really desperate to either get a boy or a girl.

If you wanna get a boy, intercourse just one day before or on the ovulation day.

So, the hard thing is predicting the ovulation day. You need to keep track your observation of BBT and cervical mucus for few cycles before you can really know when is the right time :)

Other than the above, I also got compiled methods I got from internet last time when I'm trying for baby boy, but it's in chinese, if anyone of you are interested, can let me know.

Hi ceetee & YSLee, can you please send me the list/attachments at rosayee@hotmail.com?? Thanks alot.

Hi all,My sister tried pig stomach soup and eat green apples when she is want to have baby and she got two boys...she will start drinking the soup and eat an apple after tat every 2 days.It is believe that the apple can kill the gal cell and end up only boy cell in the process...dunno how true it is...so she keep telling the sibling once u got gal u can try this or else u will never have a baby gal in the future cos all the gal cells gone...lol...Good luck in trying gals...

Guess what..... I got my boy. It's a dragon tail boy. No special method or watever. We tried ML w/o precaution during safe period. Who knows my ovulation was delay for 2 weeks. Never expect I will get pregnant. It's really a god's gift. :D

Guess what..... I got my boy. It's a dragon tail boy. No special method or watever. We tried ML w/o precaution during safe period. Who knows my ovulation was delay for 2 weeks. Never expect I will get pregnant. It's really a god's gift. :D

wah, congratulations, Siow Fui. U seem to hit the jackpot this round. I am also currently expecting my 3rd child - too early to see whether its gonna be pink or blue :rolleyes:

Dear all, I got my baby boy, EDD 22/9. I checked the Chinese gender prediction chart it's tally, including my first baby girl. But I think the ovulation calculation method is most accurate, meaning using the opk and conceive 1 day before or on the same day will have higher chance of getting boy. Just because me and my ji muis in office always check the Chinese prediction chart and there are only 50% right...

the ovulation calculation method only work for those with regular period i think, cos my mom advise is do it on the 11th day after period for 1 boy n only 1 time, before that need 1 week cannot hv intercourse.

the diet method is actually more base on ur hubby cos ur hubby is the one determine the baby gender not we woman, so tell ur mil if she blames u for not getting a boy for the family is her son's sperm problem.

my 1st child was a son without doin anything specific at that time a trial run 1mo b4 our wedding n i was pregnant during wedding without knowing it, alot ppl predicted my 2nd child will be a boy too (those fortune teller) so we tried all method to conceive a gal for 2nd n was excited when doctor told us the gender but we didnt get our hopes up cos everybody was saying it will be a boy but god was on our side n gave us a gal this time :)

You can read on Billings Ovulation method from http://www.woomb.org/bom/rules/index.html.

c) ovulation test kit

For me, method © not very accurate because I used to drink a lot of water and the the test kit I used is not sensitive enough. But there are a lot of brand to try on.

I think the most accurate one is method (b), but it's a bit hard to distinguish the texture of cervical mucus especially if you never bother about it before, so you need to go through observation for at least 1-2 cycle to confirm. If you cannot confirm your prediction, wait another cycle if you really desperate to either get a boy or a girl.

If you wanna get a boy, intercourse just one day before or on the ovulation day.

So, the hard thing is predicting the ovulation day. You need to keep track your observation of BBT and cervical mucus for few cycles before you can really know when is the right time :)

Other than the above, I also got compiled methods I got from internet last time when I'm trying for baby boy, but it's in chinese, if anyone of you are interested, can let me know.

There are experts who can teach you about the Billing ovulation method. For details, check out here :-

I went to the session before, They teach you how to do the charting. Based on your charting, you will learn to know when to have intercourse in order to get baby boy or girl.

You can read on Billings Ovulation method from http://www.woomb.org...ules/index.html.

c) ovulation test kit

There are experts who can teach you about the Billing ovulation method. For details, check out here :-

http://www.malaysiab...on/#entry401512

I went to the session before, They teach you how to do the charting. Based on your charting, you will learn to know when to have intercourse in order to get baby boy or girl.

Hi YS Lee,

Do you mind to send me those info that u'v compiled in chinese please? My account couldn't send PM to u.. how can I send u my email address?

There are few methods that I hv heard of.

1) ovulation method. Do it on the day u ovulated. Use opk, very accurate.

2) diet - alkaline - boy.... ( contradicts with above huh....)

3) diet - high potassium intake. Thin the ovum wall, makes boy sperm easier to pierce thru.

4) Chinese calender -on prediction.

5) Chinese herbs - take after menstrual cycle, b4 conceive.

I tried method 1 - 4 only as method 5 says that once taken, subsequent bb all boys....

I m now in my 7 mths, twin boys.... Should work I guess....

wat is 'alkaline' diet??

Hi,

It's been a long time since I've logged in. Just to update all of you, my bb boy is now almost 8 months old :cheers: