ElenaC

Kitchen Hood & Hub

Hi MB,

Any recomemded hood & hub?

I was looking for chimey type. What brand do you think is good.

My shortlisted is Fotile, Phileo &Tiscali. Has anyone use the brand?

Need your valuable comment..

I order pacifica. Lots good comments from my auntie. and the power is higher compare with Fagor.

Now got promotion. so, I think worth to get.

i also buy pacifica lo...

but not use yet as my new house not ready yet ma

:P

but we did survey for many models lo..then finally my bf said this one as the power is high n also price also reasonable lo..

i buy Pacific Brand for the cooker hood as well as the 3 burner ring hob.

I'm using Electrolux 2 burner. If you only do light cooking then is ok, the power so so only. The 3 burner is not practical because the space between 3 burners is too near & you can't use the 3 in one time actually.

Hope this info help. :)

wat about electrolux??? is it good?

My friends who cooks extensively swear by Fujioh. Expensive but really worth the buy. If you are a heavy cooker, this is the brand for you! :lol:

I just bought electrolux 3 burner (tempered glass type) plus the hood as it comes in a package...i heard ppl said, tempered glass is not good as it can break easily...but is too late for me liao...I only heard abt it after purchase...Anyone has got any comment on Electrolux's hood? Suction good or not?

I'm using Electrolux 2 burner. If you only do light cooking then is ok, the power so so only. The 3 burner is not practical because the space between 3 burners is too near & you can't use the 3 in one time actually.

Hope this info help. :)

wat about electrolux??? is it good?

I just bought my hood and hob too. Surveyed many brands and in the end settled for:

Hood: Fagor - RM1100+, forgot the exact price and what is the model

Hob: Rinnai 2 ring inner burner - RM900 (this is slightly expensive than the normal burner because the fire is more focused and thus heats up the wok faster and maintains the heat of the wok better)

I like the Hob because it's tempered glass partly covered with stainless steel to protect it from breakage, apart from the inner burner technology

So far have not used it yet because have not move in to new house

One question to ask is does the price include installation and do you have to spend any additional money to buy the accessories to install your hood (i.e. ducting, etc).

The ask if the price is available for installment payment because usually it's not. They will add 5% if you want to pay by installment.

I heard my future MIL said that Pacifica is good with affordable prices. Suitable for chinese type of cooking where you will expect bigger flame and more oily :D

I just bought my hood and hob too. Surveyed many brands and in the end settled for:

Hood: Fagor - RM1100+, forgot the exact price and what is the model

Hob: Rinnai 2 ring inner burner - RM900 (this is slightly expensive than the normal burner because the fire is more focused and thus heats up the wok faster and maintains the heat of the wok better)

I like the Hob because it's tempered glass partly covered with stainless steel to protect it from breakage, apart from the inner burner technology

So far have not used it yet because have not move in to new house

One question to ask is does the price include installation and do you have to spend any additional money to buy the accessories to install your hood (i.e. ducting, etc).

The ask if the price is available for installment payment because usually it's not. They will add 5% if you want to pay by installment.

hungsiew,

Can you share where did you buy the rinnai hob at $900? I'm interested in the inner burner too.

We bought Pacific Hood and Hod. The pacific suction is better and suitable for Asian cooking (fried). Besides, it comes with auto-clean feature. Save time and energy!

But, so far we haven't used them yet as we haven't cooked in the new house yet.

Hi jajar

How much your bought for the Pacific Hood & Hod? which model you bought?

Can I know what is different between "Pacific" & "Pacifica"? As i know the price for Pacifica is much more cheaper then Pacific. Can i know how about the quality and the suction power? it is the same? Anyone can tell me in this?

We bought Pacific Hood and Hod. The pacific suction is better and suitable for Asian cooking (fried). Besides, it comes with auto-clean feature. Save time and energy!

But, so far we haven't used them yet as we haven't cooked in the new house yet.

Bought Pacifica Hood & hod yesterday. Suction power 1050 m3/hr, RM2300. Model cant recall d, but with touch screen speed control. May be u guys can get better deals, me & hubby not master in bargaining, plus damp tired yesterday after visiting 2 tiles studio & 4 kitchen appliances shop. So, End up we didnt bargain even a single cents from the original price. :(:(

i'm now comparing btw pacifia & electrolux.. which one is better? I asked the salesperson there she said pacific is made in taiwan where is electrolux is from germany, is tat true?

And also i need 3 items, hood, hub & oven. I notice tat electrolux's oven is more exp compare to other brand.. is it reliable?

I did survey before ending up to purchase Fotile Hood and Hob. The suction is very powerful. For the hob, I chose to have the tempered glass with 3 burners. It came with safety feature which I like it. This set of hood and hob is very beatiful, suitable for heavy cooking and the most important is the price which is very affordable.

What I know of is teh suction power of Electrolux and Elba hood cannot be compared to Fotile hood which I tried in the electrical shop. Rinnai, Faber, Fagor is also not that powerful.

I did survey before ending up to purchase Fotile Hood and Hob. The suction is very powerful. For the hob, I chose to have the tempered glass with 3 burners. It came with safety feature which I like it. This set of hood and hob is very beatiful, suitable for heavy cooking and the most important is the price which is very affordable.

What I know of is teh suction power of Electrolux and Elba hood cannot be compared to Fotile hood which I tried in the electrical shop. Rinnai, Faber, Fagor is also not that powerful.

can i know how much is ur fotile hood & hob set??

How about fujioh??