ElenaC

Kitchen Hood & Hub

hi there

I'm in the midst of selecting my cooker hood & hub.

anyone use Rinnai cooker hood & hub? any comment? how about Tuscani brand?

which one better?

hope to get some advise ..... thanks in advance.... :smile:

i'm using a Rinnai twin inner flame hob

so far so good

flame is strong

yeah my parents chosed Rinnai too...heard its quite a reputable and reliable brand for decades...

anyway, where can i find the official showroom for Rinnai?

and mind sharing the wat's the cost like for the Rinnai Hob, Hood? oven?

hi there

which one better?

so far so good

flame is strong

yeah my parents chosed Rinnai too...heard its quite a reputable and reliable brand for decades...

Thanks to all for your comment.

I think I'll choose Rinnai since it is strongly recommended. :biggrin:

nwb, the Rinnai office is in Shah Alam, you can find out more from their webisite: www.rinnai.com.my

I went to Paramax in Puchong last week, they got sell Rinnai Hob & hood.

The SA told me they are currently doing promotion so the pricing is RM 2199, if no promotion is RM 2399. But I didn't buy coz still not yet make up my mind during that time.

anyone know where else can i find Rinnai hob & hood, so I can compare the pricing....

hi there

which one better?

so far so good

flame is strong

Thanks to all for your comment.

I think I'll choose Rinnai since it is strongly recommended. :biggrin:

nwb, the Rinnai office is in Shah Alam, you can find out more from their webisite: www.rinnai.com.my

I went to Paramax in Puchong last week, they got sell Rinnai Hob & hood.

The SA told me they are currently doing promotion so the pricing is RM 2199, if no promotion is RM 2399. But I didn't buy coz still not yet make up my mind during that time.

anyone know where else can i find Rinnai hob & hood, so I can compare the pricing....

Yeah, my parents also recommended Rinnai Hob. But how about Rinnai hood, is it as good as the hob as well? I went to some shops and the SA said Rinnai hood so so only.

the RM2199 is for which model of hood and hob?

Yeah, my parents also recommended Rinnai Hob. But how about Rinnai hood, is it as good as the hob as well? I went to some shops and the SA said Rinnai hood so so only.

the RM2199 is for which model of hood and hob?

where can i find fotile hood in penang. i saw jinhuan said it's very good. plan to see and test it before i make a decision to buy?

fotile is very common nowadays

if you are on the island, you can try milllenium opposite PISA, next to the chinese school

if at mainland, try megaria next to pacific

Yes, Millenium is quite reasonably priced. It is located next to BOSCH auto service center. Bought my Rubine sinks from them the last time.

thanks. i'll go to millenium and megaria to shop around. i hope they have some demo unit so that i can see the suction is good or not.

hi happyhero,

did you manage to find the fotile products at megaria or millenium? how's their service? do you mind sharing the price if you bought fotile there - i am in the midst of buying now and have fotile hood in mind

thanks! :smile:

Hi all,

There is a warehouse sales at Ga Hing - Old Kelang Road. They offered the package both hood & hob for only RM1999 plus free installation. The hood got 1250m/h suction power and the hob is 5kW.

It is quite attractive... but don't know about the brand, is it reliable? anyone use Phi brand for cooker hood & hob?

where can i find fotile hood in penang. i saw jinhuan said it's very good. plan to see and test it before i make a decision to buy?

fotile is very common nowadays

if you are on the island, you can try milllenium opposite PISA, next to the chinese school

if at mainland, try megaria next to pacific

Yes, Millenium is quite reasonably priced. It is located next to BOSCH auto service center. Bought my Rubine sinks from them the last time.

thanks. i'll go to millenium and megaria to shop around. i hope they have some demo unit so that i can see the suction is good or not.

hi happyhero,

did you manage to find the fotile products at megaria or millenium? how's their service? do you mind sharing the price if you bought fotile there - i am in the midst of buying now and have fotile hood in mind

thanks! :smile:

I went to Millenium yesterday. The boss serveice quite good, now have package + free installation also. He also said that his brother also doing kitchen, I also went there, i-Avenue, waiting for the quotation to come out. Hopefully is affortable la.

Hi all,

There is a warehouse sales at Ga Hing - Old Kelang Road. They offered the package both hood & hob for only RM1999 plus free installation. The hood got 1250m/h suction power and the hob is 5kW.

It is quite attractive... but don't know about the brand, is it reliable? anyone use Phi brand for cooker hood & hob?

Same here, i've just purchased the PHI 1250 m/h hood&Hob for RM1999 but without installation from Jusco. If i am not mistaken its the model with touch-screen controls right?

Anyway, i am assuming the hood is good since it's a sub-brand of Pacific and the warranty is the same. Of course, lets just hope so.

Hi,

Need advice here..Do we really need the Oven? I mean those bigger one where you mount at the kitchen cabinet.

I dont know how to bake but would like to learn.

My hubby ask me if I want that big oven..Do I need it? Or the small microwave oven will do?

If you ask me, it's redundant to get an oven unless you are one that bake cakes on a regular basis such as once a week. Furthermore, its not an alternative to a microwave oven which u might eventually have to buy. Of course, the plus side is that it looks GOOD, acting as a complete kitchen set.

However, you may try getting the Panasonic high end ovens that have got both 'grill & microwave' capability. I think it cost around RM1899 only. I know it's abit 'high end' but i have always thought of buying one for my wife, although she rarely cooks..hehe.

Hi Mr.Donny,

I dont know how to bake too..hhee..

but its a good idea to buy with the grill..at least multi purpose..

Do we need to allocate a place at the kitchen cabinet for it?

Is it those cabinet mount?

Hi Mr.Donny,

I dont know how to bake too..hhee..

but its a good idea to buy with the grill..at least multi purpose..

Do we need to allocate a place at the kitchen cabinet for it?

Is it those cabinet mount?

You don't really need to place it inside kitchen cabinet. I mean, if u want to, you can still ask the kitchen contractor to allocate a space in the cabinet. Of course, be warned, u may face difficulty when u intend to change your microwave oven in the future (i.e. size may not fit)

On the other hand, u may just want to buy one (not neccessary Panasonic alone since Sharp, electrolux & Samsung have models with similiar capability) and place it on your kitchen top.

My advice will be to visit places like Carrefour, SenQ, Jusco, etc to get one. Oh yes, try not to stinge or hold back on the price, since microwave ovens are one of the most used items in the house.

Good Luck

Hi all,

Same here, i've just purchased the PHI 1250 m/h hood&Hob for RM1999 but without installation from Jusco. If i am not mistaken its the model with touch-screen controls right?

Anyway, i am assuming the hood is good since it's a sub-brand of Pacific and the warranty is the same. Of course, lets just hope so.

Yes... the model is with touch-screen controls and the SA also informed that it is a sub-brand of Pacific....

Anyway, I have made my purchase with Ga Hing for RM1999 with free installation and 10ft ducting plus end cap....

hope everything go fine :smile:

Anyone got opinion on izoton hood and hob?

http://www.izoton.com.my

guess you got it from teong bee, haha

well is ok, my friend bought it 5 yrs ago and still running good.

Yeah, Phua Chu Kang keep recommend it (especially the izoton service if breakdown).

My mind still on Fotile, price differ only <100.

both also local brand and pck carrying it, i bought izoton hod & hood for 1.6k so kinda good bargain that time.

no plan to cook anyway. as long look nice will do :P

hi alex,

are you already using your hood and hob? if yes, hope you can tell us here on the efficiency

Hi, I have two questions....

1. has anyone used Fotile GS-FAB hob? I read from Cari.com.my, and someone was complaining about it being hard to ignite the fire (need to retry 3-4 times to "warm up" first before he/she could ignite it). I'm just wondering if it's happened to other people as well?? Or is there a better brand that would not have this problem? I was offered this hob to come together with my Fotile D5BH....

2. again, i read from the website that the suction power of the cooking hood will decrease if the length of the duct is more than 10 feet? is it true? my original plan is to have a 20-feet duct and there will be a 90 degree turn.....

can anyone give me his/her advice?

Hi, I have two questions....

1. has anyone used Fotile GS-FAB hob? I read from Cari.com.my, and someone was complaining about it being hard to ignite the fire (need to retry 3-4 times to "warm up" first before he/she could ignite it). I'm just wondering if it's happened to other people as well?? Or is there a better brand that would not have this problem? I was offered this hob to come together with my Fotile D5BH....

2. again, i read from the website that the suction power of the cooking hood will decrease if the length of the duct is more than 10 feet? is it true? my original plan is to have a 20-feet duct and there will be a 90 degree turn.....

can anyone give me his/her advice?

Hi

I also wanted to know the answer to ur second question. Please someone kindly enlight all of us on this.

Btw i have purchase Tuscani hood and hob for my new house.. Any advise on this?

Any comment on electrolux? Might be getting that coz aunt able to get cheaper price.

Kindly share ur comment. thanks!

anyone using tuscani hood + hob ? any review?

Yeah, i'm planning to buy tuscani hood + hob + oven, anyone out there have any bad experience with this brand?

Yeah, i'm planning to buy tuscani hood + hob + oven, anyone out there have any bad experience with this brand?

Did you go to HomeDec 2009? How much did your SA quote you? Mind to share with us?

I went to Homedec 2009

The Tuscani SA quoted me Model TSCHD-3509D + TSC 2WK (Glass) + 6 multiple function oven = RM3798 w/ installation..

Suction power is 1000m3/hr. The main selling point for Tuscani hood is that they provide 5 years warranty for the motor..

amethyst83 Posted Mar 23 2009, 09:28 PM Babysiew/ceetee,

Read that both of you bought a Rubine hood and hob? How is the performance?

Any other members using this brand as well? Any comments?

i also wish to know...anyone can share?

thanks in advance...

Did you go to HomeDec 2009? How much did your SA quote you? Mind to share with us?

I went to Homedec 2009

The Tuscani SA quoted me Model TSCHD-3509D + TSC 2WK (Glass) + 6 multiple function oven = RM3798 w/ installation..

Suction power is 1000m3/hr. The main selling point for Tuscani hood is that they provide 5 years warranty for the motor..

Strongly recommend Home Raccolta, cheap & good service.. they quote Tuscani Model TSCHD-3509D + TSC 2WK (Glass) for RM1899 with installation. the SA oso very nice & helpful..

anyway, i ddint buy Tuscani, but go for Tellini cz higher suction power, 1250 suction power...

I went to Homedec 2009

Strongly recommend Home Raccolta, cheap & good service.. they quote Tuscani Model TSCHD-3509D + TSC 2WK (Glass) for RM1899 with installation. the SA oso very nice & helpful..

anyway, i ddint buy Tuscani, but go for Tellini cz higher suction power, 1250 suction power...

I just bought a Tuscani Model TSCHD-3509D + TSC 1G+2WK (Glass) + TSC TM-FM 50E(imported oven from Italy) = RM3400 w/ installation..