No replies to this topic

#1 Looneyt

Looneyt

Nonchalant Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 03 November 2011 - 04:45 PM

Iím and very disappointed and really had a bad experience from choosing Touch collection studio for my wedding shooting. During the wedding fair in pisa when they promoted their studio and shows me the wedding gown in the catalogue i was so excited as the wedding gown was nice. At that time i did not sign up the package as i need more time to survey.

After few months i when directly to this TOuch Collection Studio at Jalan Kelawei (Penang) and the sales gal was explaining to me and inform me that all of their wedding gown i able to choose is just that for the COLLECTION gown unable to choose only. i was thinking is alright as the normal VIP or VVIP gown should be nice for me to choose d.

After 2 days Iíve make appointment to choose my wedding gown however when i saw the gown my 1st expression is like OMG!! WTH with this studio the gown and the catalogue gown that they show it to me was TOTALY different sauer2.gif . i was really shock asthe gown was old and the design was really old fashion as what my mum wear for their wedding in year 80's .

and all i can see that the collection design is more OK --

(But to other boutique could be VIP and no need to top up money)
, and you all know what??

If I take the collection design i need to pay at least RM1000.00 for the gown. i really feel that i been cheated as i trusted this studio by looking to the gown catalogue and was so regret that before i sign the package i did not request to go upstair to look at the gown. This is my very very bad experience with TOUCH COLLECTION PENANG

AND the worst thing is that when i make complain to the sales gal.. The 1st thing she inform me is " you may sit down 1st i VERY BUSY now can you WAIT for me" wat service is this??