Hi all,

Am new here. I've recently did some pin corsages for my friend's wedding but it got cancelled during the last minute. She claimed it's a bit costly.

heysista.pngbloompin.png

Is it no longer a trend nowadays to actually have corsages for zhi muis & heng tais? Or is it deemed too pricey to actually pay for something that's only useful for a day?

Many thanks in advance for your advice!

Yeah that's what I have brides saying. Some would skip the corsages for some extra cash on their gown which I fully understand. Who wouldn't want the best of everything for their biggest day? There are some who would still request for the stars and the moons and expect them for free in a sense. But I'm lucky enough to have dealt with some considerate brides! So all's well ends well!

Hello everyone, i also feel the corsages are really expensive just a flower bud with some leaves cost RM10-15 each.I am thinking of where else I can find a cheaper version.I am the youngest in family so got 4 sisters and some relatives from overseas so thinking of having those more pratical type of corsages.When calculate on it, can cost some money too...I am also a budget bride cos going to get new place soon...there will be alot of money going there too...kering kontang after the wedding...

chubbyangel,

The price goes into the cost of supply & workmanship especially if they're real flowers. They take time to grow :wink:

Why not consider something simple as just tying a bow on the wrist? At the end of the day, it's a matter of preference and corsages need not necessarily be flowers or be lavishly bought (though sellers like me would hope for that :blush:)

Go on to my blog at http://corsagecorsage.blogspot.com

Who knows it might help trigger some ideas of your own within your budget....

chubbyangel,

you can either DIY or go for silk flower, even after the wedding day you still can keep them =)

Hello everyone, i also feel the corsages are really expensive just a flower bud with some leaves cost RM10-15 each.I am thinking of where else I can find a cheaper version.I am the youngest in family so got 4 sisters and some relatives from overseas so thinking of having those more pratical type of corsages.When calculate on it, can cost some money too...I am also a budget bride cos going to get new place soon...there will be alot of money going there too...kering kontang after the wedding...

Thanks to all sifus...actually i am not particular with real flowers as my corsages now i am looking for more practical corsage which it can be use again after my wedding...i am thinking of having fake flowers with ribbons.now choosing the materials as the wedding theme are champange red with gold...yeah very oriental feel....

just to share. i found this blog when looking for wedding corsages. as for the price, not sure lor cos this post was dated 2009. i've contacted the seller and she's still doing it. but i haven't found out abt the 2012 prices. hope it helps.

http://funbakez.blog...%20-%20Corsages

Thanks dear, the seller is from Penang. :) Then I will need to go down to Penang to collect my buttoniere and corsages.Cool...will email here now. :)

Instead of the wristband which is getting a bit of a cliche in recent years, I use hairband (more like a ribbon to tie around the head) for my bridesmaids.

Get a really nice and special ribbon, they'll all shine. The crown is always more visible than the wrist.