fred

Home Dec Exhibition

i went there yesterday too! mostly survey on kitchen & wardrobe. Anyone has experience with reliance kitchen?

jacqline, i sent you a PM. Cheers

i went there yesterday too! mostly survey on kitchen & wardrobe. Anyone has experience with reliance kitchen?

jacqline, i sent you a PM. Cheers

Space,

Can pm me the details as well.

Interested in their bathroom products.

Thanks in advance

I just went to the fair. Am very attracted to the Fiorenza wardrobe, they offering 6ft x 8ft at price RM2999, saying normal price is RM6720, and asked me to put rm500 deposit. I refused, saying I can't commit. The person who served me is even a MBA interior designer, saying he'd come to measure and design the wardrobe for me, including makeup table, making it like mini walk-in wardrobe, FOC for all his consultation. I said can't commit to the RM500, need time to think. He then said if normal asking for his consultation, he would ask for RM6k before even coming over. Is it true Fiorenza is so very expensive? RM6700 for a 6 x 8 wardrobe? Anyone using this brand of wardrobe or heard of people using it? Really like their design and would like to ask him to design, but I don't want to commit right now. Pls share is it true prices outside would be a big boom?

Pls comment on this? Got such thing as rm6k for consultation from a designer? And is Fiorenza normal price really about rm6720 for a 6ft x 8ft only? Pls share.

I just went to the fair. Am very attracted to the Fiorenza wardrobe, they offering 6ft x 8ft at price RM2999, saying normal price is RM6720, and asked me to put rm500 deposit. I refused, saying I can't commit. The person who served me is even a MBA interior designer, saying he'd come to measure and design the wardrobe for me, including makeup table, making it like mini walk-in wardrobe, FOC for all his consultation. I said can't commit to the RM500, need time to think. He then said if normal asking for his consultation, he would ask for RM6k before even coming over. Is it true Fiorenza is so very expensive? RM6700 for a 6 x 8 wardrobe? Anyone using this brand of wardrobe or heard of people using it? Really like their design and would like to ask him to design, but I don't want to commit right now. Pls share is it true prices outside would be a big boom?

Pls comment on this? Got such thing as rm6k for consultation from a designer? And is Fiorenza normal price really about rm6720 for a 6ft x 8ft only? Pls share.

crazy price

my 6ft x 10 ft wordrobe is rm2640 for sliding glass door..... excellent workmanship

Is the price of the items at the fair really cheap? Lazy la driving all the way there and finding car park, stuck in jam etc if no bargain.

crazy price

my 6ft x 10 ft wordrobe is rm2640 for sliding glass door..... excellent workmanship

Fiorenza is carrying the XIMULA brand. It is a worldwide brand and is normally more expensive than other imported brands. XIMULA is more glass and aluminium, you can also try ALUMIX, their sister brand that is more Wood based. Both are all aluminium pole designs. You can visit their websites, just google ximula malaysia or alumix malaysia.

The SA you talk to probably used to work as a ID, so he was just quoting you what he used to charge. I have met them before. Definitely more professional than most run of the mill wardrobe makers.

After surveying for 4 days since 1st Oct till today, finally bought the following items.

A) Hoob & Hod

1) Rubine Hoob Model : Sapphire 2. 1000 suction power, pyramid filter type with oil cup, LCD Display n touch screen.

2) Rubine Hod 2 burner with safety, 4.5kW .

3) Rubnie 6 function Oven

item 1+2+3 = RM 2,738.00

Is the about is a good products enuf for needs of a beginner cooker which only cook once a week and light cooking only?

hi spaces, mind to share your info with me? im looking for kitchen cabinets also..thanks!!!

btw during 2 days of hunting in homedec, i had bought the followings:-

1) yale lock for main door, RM88

2) dunlopillo dutchess mattress + divan + mattress protector + bolster + 2 latex pillow = RM3149 (i find it ok, cos the price i get so far cheapest is RM2800 for mattress only)

After surveying for 4 days since 1st Oct till today, finally bought the following items.

A) Hoob & Hod

1) Rubine Hoob Model : Sapphire 2. 1000 suction power, pyramid filter type with oil cup, LCD Display n touch screen.

2) Rubine Hod 2 burner with safety, 4.5kW .

3) Rubnie 6 function Oven

item 1+2+3 = RM 2,738.00

Is the about is a good products enuf for needs of a beginner cooker which only cook once a week and light cooking only?

Forgot to add... I also bought a 4ft sliding shower screen from Reliance.

Bought a 8 X 8 bulit in wardrobe and a 7ft TV Console from Elliz Concept for RM 3000. Anyone engage this company for their wardrobe or Tv console b4?

Hi,

I bot the following items from HomeDec ytd:

1) Pacifica hood (1150 suction power, Aspira model) + 2 burners hob (5kW) + installation- $2250

2) Reliance glass sliding door ( 5ft x 7 ft) wif handle - $1450

3) Carpet - 30% off

4) Simtone decorative switches vouchers - 20% off

Am considering to engage Signature Kitchen to do up my dry kitchen area, like their contemporary & sleek design but find it rather pricey (was told easily 30k wif full appliances & accesories), can any1 who has engaged signature kitchen's service before comment on this? are all Signature Kitchen outlets charging the same?

Hi spaces, can PM me on your comment for reliance?

thanks.

Hi blueybear,

can PM me the details of your built in wardrobe? done by which co? sounds good. I asked NS Nature at the homedec, quoted me RM5,900 for a 10ft X 10ft (i asked for a 6ft X 10ft and top up with simple 4ft extra height with just normal sliding doors for the extension- to store those hardly in use items)

didn't know such stuff are so pricey! :dash2:

crazy price

hi spaces, mind to share your info with me? im looking for kitchen cabinets also..thanks!!!

btw during 2 days of hunting in homedec, i had bought the followings:-

1) yale lock for main door, RM88

2) dunlopillo dutchess mattress + divan + mattress protector + bolster + 2 latex pillow = RM3149 (i find it ok, cos the price i get so far cheapest is RM2800 for mattress only)

Hi Inoone thanks for sharing - was the Dunlopillo Divan set for a Queen Size or a King Size? Do you recall how much they charged for a King Size during HomeDec?

- I bought a King Mattress already, and am thinking of getting the Divan....it won't be a value buy but could you provide the contact to me so that i can do a comparative & see whether the same company can do a deal for divan + mattress protector + bolster + 2 latex pillow??

Need to ask here.

How much is the latex Pillow they are selling now?

hmmm not sure, think should be RM80 and above?

Hi Inoone thanks for sharing - was the Dunlopillo Divan set for a Queen Size or a King Size? Do you recall how much they charged for a King Size during HomeDec?

- I bought a King Mattress already, and am thinking of getting the Divan....it won't be a value buy but could you provide the contact to me so that i can do a comparative & see whether the same company can do a deal for divan + mattress protector + bolster + 2 latex pillow??

no prob, we share all the infos here, i'll pm u the SA name + phone num

btw, the package they did for homedec and outside should b different..

mine is queen size bed, if i not mistaken the package for king size is ard RM3500++

Need to ask here.

hmmm not sure, think should be RM80 and above?

no prob, we share all the infos here, i'll pm u the SA name + phone num

btw, the package they did for homedec and outside should b different..

mine is queen size bed, if i not mistaken the package for king size is ard RM3500++

Can I know the contact too? As I'm interested to buy King Size Divan + Mattress..

Need to ask here.

Besides Macy, what other brand that sell latex pillow?

I signed up curtain package. They are giving tracks and wooden rod and also the side angle FOC with the purchase of day curtain for the house. It can be cheaper if i buy fabric on my own and get my contractor to fix the clue for me but i afraid after the curtain will sengek or not continued enough.