fred

Home Dec Exhibition

Wow.. Seems alot of ppl sign up with In Cube ya.. Me too.. I'll be using them for my wet, dry kitchen and also my bedroom wadrobe. The red colour display unit in their booth are COOL!! Nice..

Btw, I also signed up with Baagus, bought some bathroom accesories from Ga Hing, sliding doors and shower screen..

I saw a very nice decorative fan from Alpha... So tempted to get it but its too expensive.. :(

anan: all wardrobe come with 1 year warranty n all anti jump roller will carry 10 years warranty :)

since so many of us signed up with them, maybe next time we can have a better bargaining power when we want to add those kitchen accessories? hehe

anan: all wardrobe come with 1 year warranty n all anti jump roller will carry 10 years warranty :)

since so many of us signed up with them, maybe next time we can have a better bargaining power when we want to add those kitchen accessories? hehe

Wah,,, Tats a good idea.!! Hehe..We shud do tat at the fair at the 1st place.. Too bad, too late liao.. Anyhow, their price is still reasonable.

wow, you people are amazing! To pull off such bargains in such a short time, hats off to ya'all!

My fiancee and I spent a few hours going from one vendor to another on Friday and Saturday and only paid deposit for the wardrobe. We were considering the kitchen cabinets from In-Cube and My Kitchen too but couldnt decide between them.

Decided to take it from Urbanez (recommended by Evelyn). The guy there was so helpful and took his time to explain every detail to us. I also liked his plan cos our kitchen is small and odd-shaped. Although the exhibition was good, we felt that they only wanted the deposit and may also have hidden charges later. <Hope not!> Couldnt accept the uncertainty involved, so instead getting kitchen cabinets from Urbanez.

But definately looking forward to the HomeDec in Nov issit?

Meanwhile, sleep on the floor??? :o

Gals.. Nowsday there are many companys trying to impress you by giving you some extended warranty period ie 5 year or 10 years warranty. If the warranty is given by some big reputable company, then the chance of them still around in the market in next 5-10 years would be high. However, if the warranty is given by some small firm, then you may wanna discount that selling point as you will never know whether they can survive by then or they will have relocated w/o you knowing it.

Just my 2 cents.

wow, you people are amazing! To pull off such bargains in such a short time, hats off to ya'all!

My fiancee and I spent a few hours going from one vendor to another on Friday and Saturday and only paid deposit for the wardrobe. We were considering the kitchen cabinets from In-Cube and My Kitchen too but couldnt decide between them.

Decided to take it from Urbanez (recommended by Evelyn). The guy there was so helpful and took his time to explain every detail to us. I also liked his plan cos our kitchen is small and odd-shaped. Although the exhibition was good, we felt that they only wanted the deposit and may also have hidden charges later. <Hope not!> Couldnt accept the uncertainty involved, so instead getting kitchen cabinets from Urbanez.

honestly i dont quite like My Kitchen becos they simply quote... they quoted me rm14k for my kitchen cabinet...

well if they r not honest with us... comes to next Homedec we just stand there and pass out flyers that we have been cheated by So and So lor... i tell u, if anyone cheats me during Homedec, first step is i inform CIS then next step is next Homedec, i will just stand in front of their booth and tell ppl how they cheat me... i m very serious about it...

Nov Homedec... ya still looking forward... maybe can buy paintings and decorative items liao...

Gals.. Nowsday there are many companys trying to impress you by giving you some extended warranty period ie 5 year or 10 years warranty. If the warranty is given by some big reputable company, then the chance of them still around in the market in next 5-10 years would be high. However, if the warranty is given by some small firm, then you may wanna discount that selling point as you will never know whether they can survive by then or they will have relocated w/o you knowing it.

Just my 2 cents.

ya, bunnyNwife is right about this as well... i guess its all luck lor...

Gals, me too, have to hats-off to all of you here.... :D i think if i went also i won't be getting so much of good deals!!!

The next Homedec is in Nov??? Hmmm.. that will be a bit late for me already.... as my AD is in Dec. i'm planning to do my survey only after i got my house... (which will be soon, hopefully...) coz' currently can't really visualise the house dimension and what we really need....

Do you gals think i can go to the brand recommended by you all here and get the similar price from their shop??? maybe a bit higher also ok kua....

Just tell them, ur frens recommended u and u hope u can get the same discount from HomeDec... said u r oversea and couldnt manage to go to HomeDec... so plsss giveeee u the same discount....!!!!! try la... no harm... i can give u my name if u want... Angie... :)

Hey, baby, so kind of you!!!! When is your house ready? Or it's ready for renovation already ah? Mind to share photos of the items u bought once installed?

My home is currently in the midst of getting an ID to come and design for us... contractors stand by dy... just hope by this week or next week can start work lor...

Baby, where is your house? Which ID company you engaged? How much ah??? (did i ask too much???)

Nupe... u didnt ask too much hahha... I still can handle... :P

My house is at Setia Alam... I am meeting up with 1 ID today and tomolo another one... Have not confirm which one we want as we wanna see what they propose first... I dont know how much oh... we need them to do our master bedroom (just the feature wall), living room (also the feature wall and having some huge blocks of woods as decoration in the living room), staircase area (to make into storeroom) and front facade of the house (hubby wanna tear the whole front facade and rebuild - make me feel very scare so better hire an ID to conceptualize the front facade as its very important ma... first impression of the house)...

Once I confirm and kau tim, I will let u know...

Hehehe.... i'm so worried you'll just ignore my post, due asked too much... :P

Yeah, pls Baby, let your designer know if he quotes u a good price, i might engage him too (tactic used for bargaining... :lol: )

My house came with most of the neccesities, just need ID for maybe the extended kitchen, master bedroom + living hall cum dining hall.... just need ID plan, wetwork i can get my FH's friend to do it...

waiting for your good news....

i think this way can save us lots of $$, some more can spend the money on better quality stuff..... ;)

most of your also sign up with In-Cube, can i know how much they quoted to your? in the homedec i still cannot decided to sign up which shop, My kitchen; Jetshen; ....etc , In-cube no time to ask because all the SA too busy.

Babysiew: can you share with me your kitchen cabinet quotation?

Just tell them, ur frens recommended u and u hope u can get the same discount from HomeDec... said u r oversea and couldnt manage to go to HomeDec... so plsss giveeee u the same discount....!!!!! try la... no harm... i can give u my name if u want... Angie... :)

2. Kitchen cabinet by In-Cube Kitchen by Shuang Yi - paid RM340, ABS Melamine... wall unit is 10 feet, then L shaped cabinet which in total is 23 feet... has an island in the middle of the kitchen, 5 feet length and 2 feet width... it is a concrete base kitchen which is the strongest type of kitchen... soft close door is rm30... which we locked the price with the vendor...

for the item above, its rm3,360... might change depending how many set of drawers we want... wat type of accessories we want... wall unit is 10 feet lor for sure cos my kitchen length is 10 feet... then underneath the wall unit is another 10 feet ( - part of the L shape) then the width of my house is 22 feet... the | part of the L shaped is 13 feet... so total is 23 feet...

I didn't buy as many item as you babysiew... but I bought the following

1. 799 blander/juicer then FOC the ariete steamer

2. 600 for mirror

3. 1K plus for a stanless steel steamer

4. 59 coffee machine

And we both went for the nippon lucky draw and each of us got a 5 liter paint which we both also dunno what to do with it.

As for bed, I bought my dunloppillow bed from last year fair, so until now haven't send yet coz house still not ready yet.

As for the rest of the item, FH said no need to buy on the spot wor say to buy it later.. so since he said later mar later lo or not i wanted to buy the 1999 sharp 16KG washing machine!!!! and some 2K fridge also from Sharp...

But babysiew you damn lucky le... but so many things... you must be damn happy le...

hey gurl,

glad you find low from Urbanez helpful, he really spent time with us giving us options, about 3 hours! before we decided to engage them...

should be starting renovation work in the next two weeks... my poor pockets... :(

babysiew,

yeah i understand what you feel... now i everyday eat bread only :P

Our joint savings account is unhappy...