Sign in to follow this  
wsyrinrin

All About Home Lighting Fixtures

Hi All,

I am currently doing research for my new house lighting, my house is with plaster ceiling therefore my understanding is install downlights but when i go thru many many lightning shops & got to know that there is a type of light called LED (sorry for I am so outdated) :tongue: but the price compare to downlights is 3x expensive but the sales told me u can get the return in 3 mths time by energy saver...

The sales told me the benefit of LED light bulb compare with normal energy saver light bulb as following:

1. 1 LED downlight come with 75 LED light bulb which cost RM0.80 each & the sales said u no need to changed light bulb even more 10 bulbs are burned but downlight once burn need to changed & each energy saver bulb cost at least RM8

2. In terms of the heat LED do not even let me feel hot after switch on for at least 30 mins

3. LED more energy save

I am doubt that is that true or not? can anyone advise on this?

Hi All,

Anyone here had any idea that the pricing for the wiring? I get the following:

Lighting c/w Light fitting installation RM50/point

13A power point RM80/point

Light drop (T5) RM70/point

How do u all comment on the pricing?

Look us up at Advance Home Decor in Sentosa, Klang for your lighting, fans and water heater need. Best. The answer to the LED question is true. LED light does not generate a lot of heat and they do last. Check out my showroom picture in FB, you will see i use alot of LED and it cost me a fraction on the electric bill monthly. The lights are on about 15 hrs a day.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Advance-Home-Decor/149616131742002 or http://www.bulbs2u.com.my/home.

I got my wiring done thru' Harry, his whole team is efficient and detailed, the best thing is he actually helps me install all my fans and lightings without additional charges - this saved me a lot of hassles, and he gave me very good advise in terms of lighting options, he actually came to my house 6 times for the wiring and lighting installations....very good service. I'll recommend him to anyone. 0123922953.

For air-cond, the whole installation of copper piping and wiring I did thru' Ray, again, best price in town, and good and efficient service 0123610510