gtcm

Would men love older women for money?

Have you ever met or personally know someone who would love an older woman for money? I just had.....

I met this guy over a year ago through friends and I had feelings for him which I did not dare to tell him. He was single at that time, had a decent job and was quite the 'regular nice guy'. We were quite compatible but I was terribly shy and I guess I did not give out the correct signals to him that I was interested.

Later, other friends told me that he was dating an older lady. I was crushed and wanted to know more about what happened. Friends say this lady looks 10 years older than him but he would insist that she was only in her early 30s and is younger than him. He would tell one friend that she is 30 yrs old and told another friend she is 31. She managed to get close to him by asking him for favours and told him that she needs help in finding more information about cancer related details. It seems her mom is a cancer patient. They managed to interact more because of this and she eventually made a move and they are now dating. She would shower him with lots of gifts and within a short period of time, she have already taken him on 2 overseas trip for vacation.

Friends were shocked and even had that impression that this woman was using her mom's situation as an excuse to get close to him. If her mom was in such a serious condition, being a filial daughter, would you still have the heart to use this excuse to get a man and also use up so much money to go on vacation when your mom is sick at home? She even changed her car as she knows he loves cars and started draging him around to showrooms and do things that would suit his interest.

I guess money can buy a lot of things including the people you want. He seems so decent when I first met him but he turns out to be such a huge 'money face' and would rather date older women for the money and luxury she provides. I'm really disappointed.

Has anyone of you met someone like this before?

I'ld always be careful but ofcourse it's possible. Just don't be blinded by love to read any warning signs!

It depends, some men may love older women for their money, some just love the old women, maybe they are beautiful or have glamour.

i think their needs complement one another lor.. just like sometimes we see an old man with young woman together.. the man needs her youth whereas she needs her financial stability...so its a win win situation . Just my 2 cents ..

sometimes, is very hard to judge someone whether they are really money minded or not provided both party are willing..=)