Sign in to follow this  
jean_hsk

Holiday Villa Victorian Ballroom

My wedding date has set to 29th September 2012 and I have no other dates other than that particular date. I've been to Holiday Villa Subang last week to book the venue but was told that I will only get to know by tomorrow only or something. Just wanna know, does anyone here have any info whether the ballroom has been book so that I can proceed with other places asap? Thank you!

Hi! I'm thinking of having our wedding dinner at the Victorian Ballroom as well! My wedding will be in Dec 2012. As we're both currently overseas, does anyone have any information on the place?

e.g. food, decor, etc?

Our 6 bands perform very regularly there for Weddings...so let me add some comments.

- The food is the usual hotel fare. Nothing surprising or amazing. As you know...the usual.

- Service is average...and they have that 'take it or leave it' mentality towards wedding couples. Ouch!

- The ambiance is perhaps its strongest point. Nice foyer...but watch out for the nyamuk2!

- Sound System is loud but can be annoyingly loud. Perhaps it depends on who the technician is on duty that day.

1 thing i didnt choose this place for my wedding last year was because of the whole ambience. Other than the ballroom the rest like hotel's front desk, parking looks absolutely horrible for a hotel status. Driving in, i see lots of toilet bowl at the carpark area (not sure if its still there or not after so long but i heard it was there for a long while)