ranul

Bridal make-up and hair-do at KL/PJ

I'm getting married soon....and i'm now in search of someone to do my bridal make-up and hair-do...

I have enquire a few MUA, but i think they charge too high...at least RM400 per session, which I think is too expensive given each session lasts less than an hour...

Some of you may say it's reasonable, but to me, I think RM400 is too much...

I'm still looking though...thus do you have anyone to recommend to me, that can gives good service yet affordable?

Or maybe any salon that offer bridal make-up at reasonable price?

Thanks!!

I believe every bride want to look pretty and perfect on their big day so they wont that mind to spend a little bit more to engage a good professional MUA. The RM400 is the standard price for the current market, if you would like to look for cheaper one then you can try freelance or those new/beginner MUA.

As i know, for a make up and hairdo need at least 1 hour+ to 2 hours.. besides that, you need to consider what brand of make up product your MUA is using too.

I believe every bride want to look pretty and perfect on their big day so they wont that mind to spend a little bit more to engage a good professional MUA. The RM400 is the standard price for the current market, if you would like to look for cheaper one then you can try freelance or those new/beginner MUA. As i know, for a make up and hairdo need at least 1 hour+ to 2 hours.. besides that, you need to consider what brand of make up product your MUA is using too.

all the MUAs I have enquired are freelancers...

Then u may try those near to your house saloon.. well, just to share, one of my friend jz had her ROM last month and bcoz of budget wise and of coz priority issue she think she no need a good or prof MUA and just engaged one of her friend's MUA.. on the actual day of her ROM, the MUA was late and even took more than 1 hour jz to set my friend's hair and complaint my friend's hair is too long and hard to set. End up she was late for her ROM and nevertheless her hair is messy and totally ran out of the shape during the whole ceremony.

U make the call.

I think thts the price in KL. In other places much cheaper.. but there's a marked difference.

Here's my personal account:

http://caroline-ho.blogspot.com/2010/08/bridal-make-up-artist-difference.html

But if you're pretty i suppose you can DIY? I actually know of a bride who did her own make up as the MUA was lousy and she looked really good in pictures!

Yes nowadays Kl Market price is around rm800 for one morning ceremony makeup plus hair do and one dinner makeup plus hairdo. Even some lousy mua also charge this rate.

You need to spend some money to get some trial from recommended mua before you decide which one suits you the best:))

You can view my blog to drop me a comment ya. Thks

Http://bridal-chorus.blogspot.com/

your blog only has one post? :blink:

I'm getting married soon....and i'm now in search of someone to do my bridal make-up and hair-do...

I have enquire a few MUA, but i think they charge too high...at least RM400 per session, which I think is too expensive given each session lasts less than an hour...

Some of you may say it's reasonable, but to me, I think RM400 is too much...

I'm still looking though...thus do you have anyone to recommend to me, that can gives good service yet affordable?

Or maybe any salon that offer bridal make-up at reasonable price?

Thanks!!

May be you can try this great promo of AD MUA + Gown Rental Promo 2011/2012:

Bridal%2Bmakeup%2Bwedding%2Bgown%2Bpromotion%2BI%2BAm%2BA%2BBride%2BMagic%2BTouch%2BMakeup%2B2011-2012%2B01.jpg

I believe every bride want to look pretty and perfect on their big day so they wont that mind to spend a little bit more to engage a good professional MUA. The RM400 is the standard price for the current market, if you would like to look for cheaper one then you can try freelance or those new/beginner MUA. As i know, for a make up and hairdo need at least 1 hour+ to 2 hours.. besides that, you need to consider what brand of make up product your MUA is using too.

all the MUAs I have enquired are freelancers...

RM400 per session for freelancers is expensive.....