AlanJune

Need recommendation on Wedding Decorator

Any recommendations for a reasonable priced wedding decorator in KL ?

Urgently needed one as the one we plan to engage , did came up with quite a good idea , but again the cost involved is slightly above our budgeted amount . And while negotiating , the meeting unexpectedly came to an unhappy ending , probably due to some misuse of words and slight misunderstanding .

Hi AlanJune,

My wedding on Nov 2011 engaged to this decorator "Perwinkle"...they did try to amend the pricing to be within my budget...

Why I choose them is because my expectation is not only using fresh flowers but with some new ideas like a theme..

Hey AlanJune,

My friend auntie is a florist and she did the decoration for my friend's church wedding on last year. The decoration is nice and the price is very reasonable. If you intrested, u can PM me ya ... :)

Hi AlanJune,

My wedding on Nov 2011 engaged to this decorator "Perwinkle"...they did try to amend the pricing to be within my budget...

Why I choose them is because my expectation is not only using fresh flowers but with some new ideas like a theme..

Hi Weiven,

Congrats on your wedding !!! I did contacted them and is waiting for their quotation now. Mind showing some pics of your venue ?? Maybe you can PM me at alan.eurosteel@gmail.com

Thanks

I just get married on 25 dec 2011, my wedding decoration engaged to ideal wedding deco, their price is reasonable and under my budget. Their email is idealweddingdeco@gmail.com

I can recommend you 1 good Vendor. I met her many times d whenever our Bands performed in many Weddings. She is from Klang.

i amanda, can i have your contact for this wedding decorator? thanks !

I can recommend you 1 good Vendor. I met her many times d whenever our Bands performed in many Weddings. She is from Klang.

Thanks Amanda !!

Already found one . Their idea quite blends in with our theme and Shanghai Angels :thumbsu: .

They would sorta transform the whole hall into a cabaret hall.....

* PS PM me your Skype or MSN if you dont mind. We can start to work out something from there. 10Q

Hey you can try Meg Cheong from "Paper & Colour", she's a great decorator and very very affordable and works hand in hand with a really efficient planner. Best part they do not take commissions from vendors which is really a honest business. Try contacting her at megcheong@gmail.com or +60169391984 or read up their reviews at www.bobostephanie.com. If you're unsure of theme and budget, the planner would be a great assistant!