dreschan

Happy 2012 New Year

Happy New Year alll…. Is a bit early but just want all to get into the mood now…

Anyway, what is ur 2012 new year resolution???? Or have u achieve ur 2011 resolution???

Happy new year to you too!!! Honestly every year I make wishes but somehow hard to make it come true, haha….this year Im hoping for a new car…not any car though but volkswagen polo TSI!!! But sadly till now it is still a dream hmm…..hoping for miracle >,<

Haha..I don’t believe in making resolution…if you feel like up to it just do it!! This is for all the new year resolution wanna be…type CAR and send to 22222…your wishes might just come true keke…if you wish for car or $$$$$$ la

Haha..I don’t believe in making resolution…if you feel like up to it just do it!! This is for all the new year resolution wanna be…type CAR and send to 22222…your wishes might just come true keke…if you wish for car or $$$$$$ la

I know what you are talking about..it’s the Call Me Tone A Thon right….check it out here..

http://www.thecube.my/mdp/cmtatho