Sign in to follow this  
june11

weekly class for 2 year old?

Hello!

I am staying in Subang Jaya, wondering is there any kindergarten or school that offer a weekly class for 2 year old? more like a 'play date' kind to help with their social skill? :)

I am still taking care of my baby myself, would love to train him to mix with other kid .

Thanks,

June

Hi June,

Think we might be in the same situation, looking for activities for our 2 year old for socializing purposes and to keep them occupied. I may not know all that is available, but from what searching we have done, this is what i know....

If you are looking for preschool/playschool/kindergarten, then usually half days. The ones that usually accept 2 years old are usually the franchisers, for example RealTots at USJ, Kinderland, Krista (some) and Fungates. I know some kindies in Subang accepts 2 yo...

If you are looking for activities, then it is usually music or gym type i think...

At the moment, my kid attends Kizsports gym... So we are hoping to find more activities for him too.

Hope some of this info helps. If you need any of the contacts, let me know...

Pay For Play

A per entry admission rate is charged for children to play while accompanied by a parent or guardian.

Drop N’ Shop

You can ‘drop’ your child into our Playland while you shop. Child must be 3 years and above.

Hi Wonglj,

Do you know how much they charge for the above two items?

Hi Jennpsw,

Sorry i cant be sure how much those items are.

Last i recall it was something like RM30.

But they just revised their prices starting 2012.

So best to call them.

Kizsports at Empire's contact is 03-5633 6313

i'm not sure u noe about this group in fb call the mummiesconnect they organize alot of playdate for their babies/toddlers, if u wan classes i would recommend kindermusik if ur baby love dancing n songs, if ur baby more into art, i would recommend global art at kota damansara the strand, another 1 is joyart oso at kota damansara the strand, my son love music alot so i bring him to kindermusik near ss2 sim musik, at the moment i'm hunting kindy for him as he show interest in learning n seems to pick up things very fast n don wan him to stay home n waste his time

Hi ,

Am looking for enrichment programs/classes for my child age 28months in penang island. Any recommendation as has tried to search website, there is unable information and mostly located in KL. Thank you in advance.