jesseywong

Abortion pill in Malaysia. Where can I buy?

My friend need my help because she's pregnant almost 7 weeks now. I read in The Star news saying there are clinics selling abortion pills even though its illegal to have abortion in Malaysia. http://thestar.com.my/news/story.asp?file=/2008/1/22/nation/20078063&sec=nation

Abortion pills are sold openly but I this news didnt tell specifically which private clinics are selling it. Anyone can help me find ? Thanx

Your friend needs a lesson in life not help.

Being pregnant is the most amazing journey in life for a women to become a mother. How many women would yearn to be a mother and cant even get pregnant after tries and tries and here you are trying to abort the miracle which was created.

There are consequences in all things a person does in life.

We offer At Home Abortion Pills (Telemedicine)+061169768566

Online Abortion pills: Mifepristone and Misoprostol+061169768566
Women on Web helps to create access to safe medical abortion services.

A medical abortion requires two medicines (mifepristone and misoprostol) that will be delivered to you. A medical abortion has a success rate of more than 97% and can be done safely at home as long you have good information and access to emergency medical care should you experience any complications.

A medical abortion causes the non-surgical termination of an early pregnancy up until the 9th week. The safest, most effective type of medical abortion requires a combination of Mifepristone, (also known as, RU486, RU, Mifeprex, the abortion pill or mifegyne) and Misoprostol (also known as Cytotec, Arthrotec, Oxaprost, Cyprostol, Cyprostoll or Misotrol) to provoke the spontaneous expulsion of the pregnancy from the uterus.

Please note that our online abortion service can assist you if you have an unwanted pregnancy, you are less than 10 weeks pregnant and struggle to access safe abortion.