Sign in to follow this  
Lovbr3akfast

Anyone use La Colline before?

Hi anyone use La Colline before?

Today i went to sasa and try to look for a cleanser. A sale assistant approached me and recommended me La Colline. She strongly recommended the product for me and told me that it is very good and etc. I bought a bottle and i am using it for the first time. I check online and I do not find a lot of information about La Colline.

Anyone know about this brand? is the product good and is it really that it is from Switzerland?

i just notice my billing from sasa is very weird. i only come across normal price item being discounted but never i see a bill that is markup in the bill, that is very strange.

I was been told that the normal price for the item is rm154, no promotion or discount. but when i check back my bill, the product price is as below:

cleansing gel RM220 discount 30% rm154

free 1 eye lift price: 0.00

Total price RM154, items sold : 2.

But i was given with only 1 product, i never notice the details until i reached home, what happened?

I felt being cheated. Is that a package item with 2 products but i was given with 1 product?

Gals, pls check your bill before you leave the counter.