Sign in to follow this  
kaychoo

Anyone delivered in Kelana Jaya Medical Center (KJMC)?

Hi all,

I am currently pregnant with my second child. The first one was delivered in hometown, which is not very convenient to us. We planned to deliver the second one in PJ. May i know is there any mommies has delivered their baby in KLMC before? May i know how's the charges for both natural and c-sect ? How's the environment and is there bf-friendly ?

Thank you.

Wendy,

Thanks for your information. it is really useful to me. I was having dilemma about selecting the hospital between SDMC and KJMC.

After reading your reply, i think i will go for SDMC cus i have to go for c-sect this time.

Congratulation about your sucessful breastfeeding. I failed during the first baby, but i will definately try again this time.

Hopefully everything will be ok.

Thanks

Hi, im planning go to Kelana Jaya Medical Centre for my babe delivery, my first babe. There are 2 doctor in KJMC, one is malay female doctor which based on KJMC, some patients give her good comments also according to some forum. Another doctor is Dr. Loh, a young but experienced male doctor, I will go consult him next week, then feedback to you all again....According to my friends, they said KJMC biasa sahaja, but doctor very good.

i am planning to do my visit pregnancy visit to the gynae at kjmc.....hope it works out fine. planning to set my appointment soon....read quite a number of good comments on dr fatima

hi gals... how was ur visit to kjmc? which gynae did u go to? plan to go there for my 1st baby since it is near where i live... appreciate ur advise! :)