Sign in to follow this  
qqpig

Any good nursery / daycare / Kindergarten in town? Need your reviews / feedbacks, pls...

Dear all,

Currently i am surveying a daycare/kindergarten for my kids in Subang Jaya / Puchong / Sri petaling area. May i know what should i look for if to get a 'good' one?

There are too many centers nowadays (at least 3 in one 'Taman') but I found hard to surf internet to get the reviews / feedbacks from parents. Should i look for somewhere where is near to my house or i should go far if i know there is a good one? I want my kids to have fun in the centers and able to learn things but without stress of homework.

Kindly give your feedbacks or reviews so that other new parents may got the info from this topic. Appreciate for your reply.

Thank you very much.

Regards,

Ivy

same here still looking for kindy n visited a few, how i wish got 1 kindy can combine all the pros of each kindy i visited but wish not coming true :( to share wif u my hunting experience,

1. search online for kindy around my area as we must remember its everyday need to send to kindy, if too far our child hv to wake up very early to get ready to school which is not advisable as alot kindy oso start at 8.30

2. read about the reviews n write down the contact n address of the kindy

3. make appointment to view the kindy as whether they allowed to view the actual school time wif children having their normal classes so we can c wat type of learning environment n whether u wan ur child to be in tat environment

hope this help, ps: remember to ask about their teaching method n the things u r concern about