Sign in to follow this  
hjyeap

Medela Freestyle BPA-free double electric breastpump in its original retail box. Origin:Switzerland

Medela Freestyle BPA-free double breastpump in its original retail box. Origin:Switzerland Model, warranty by Lactaequip (Medela Malaysia) and uses 3 pin adapter, (others country adapter provided) hence, does not require any additional traveler adapter. Market price at RM2299. 1 year warranty by Lactaequip(Medela Malaysia), Lifetime After Sale Service provided by Lactaequip) used for 1 month during confinement.Bag & cooler bag still unused.Decided to sell off to get some extra cash as baby prefer to latch on direct & got another cheaper pump as gift which could be used for pumping occasionally.I will also pass the unfilled warranty card from Lactaequip to u.

Review:

1. The pump is very mobile and the battery can stay for days before you need to recharge it.
  2. Like it name said, you can go freestyle, able to walk around and have both my hand free for anything else.
  3. My record: 9.8oz (both side) in a pumping session.
  4. With the 2 phase technology, it imitate baby suction pattern and stimulate milk let down. Normally I get let down in less than 1 minute.

NOTE:

Lactaequip is the only authorized Dealer of Medela in Malaysia which distribute Switzerland model. Lactaequip will not provide any warranty and after sale service to medela breast pump which is origin from US and UK model which is about half the price of Switzerland model.

I am letting go at RM1500 (negotiable)

Feel free to email me at hjyeap@gmail.com for further details.

Cash on Delivery nearby Puchong/subang/PJ.

Postage is possible at additional cost.