alexsfi

Anyone experience wedding lunch before?

Hi. I'm thinking of having my wedding banquet during lunch because it will be on a Sunday. my guests from outstation and therefore will need to leave early. Have any of you experience banquet during lunch before? Anyone experience and can share? I only worry about it being rush because restaurant said by 3.30pm must finish. But even at night also they only give until 11pm usually ah? So no diff?

Luncheon is still the best time to have a Wedding to me. Let all the couples slog it out to find a venue for Dinner time. Then you will have tons of choices. 5 Couples took my advice...and they had the time of their lives cause they have more than 20+ Venues that are available for them!

There's no law that states that a Wedding MUST be at night. Who said so? There's no logic in this.

Don tell me that when the Moon comes out only you can have your Wedding??

i attended lunch wedding before.... the ambience is kind of different compare to dinner and people wont drink much because its lunch. Plus point is, its easier to get venue for sure.

Generally if you have no problem with it, then dont bother about what others think/say. Its your wedding afterall, as long as you and hubby is happy with the decision then so be it. End of the day you cant please EVERYONE.

I think it is a great idea. It not noly makes your wedding different but also makes your guests convenient. Because it is on a Sunday, I think most guests will understand your thinking.

Dear all,

Hi, all, Im new to here. Just checking online for wedding buffet lunch. Just to check with all of you. Any place to recommend for the buffet lunch? As i'm doing survey... Still checking, where should i go for it. As i don't feel like spending too much on that, around RM 40- RM 50/pax. Just something simple that i can get around with friends and families.

Any recommendation? KIndly advice. Thanks

Thanks for the replies. Totally agree with you all. Question is if you had a choice would you actually do it or still opt for dinner? The other prob is it might be a bit rush after tea ceremony and not much time to be at the venue early to make sure all ok.

Let all those couples suffer to scramble and berebut-rebut to book their fav Vendors for their Wedding Dinner....whilst you can still hire your fav Vendors anytime ! :D

I'm having a lunch reception as well. Friends told me you have to specify it's seated luncheon, if not your guests think it's a buffet :P

For us, we are having the tea ceremony at bride side in the morning, then lunch reception followed by tea ceremony for the groom's family. There are more choices of venue to pick from and it's perfectly fine to have it in the afternoon I think.

We have performed 2 back to back Wedings LUNCHEON in January in Tropicana Gold Club. Both turned out WONDERFUL!!

We pulled the sporting guests to dance with us..and many people laughed and had a great time. You can see that are more relaxed and have no need to go through any traffic jam or stress.