wendy chng

Anyone held their wedding at Holiday Inn???

i been there to attend a friend's wedding before. it was a nice and cozy place. but the food and service was not that good. but maybe they have improved, cos my friend's wedding was 2 yrs ago. :)

if u wan the same area, i think saujana is a better place - not sure about food and service though. :)

Have decided to go to with Holiday Inn Glenmarie. :) Many thumbs up for the very accommodating Sze Yien, the wedding planner at Glenmarie!

Other hotels didn't really bother to follow up with me but she was ready to meet my requirements and was very flexible. I will be having a Garden ROM followed by the reception at Cenderawasih Ballroom. :)

Anyone had their wedding there recently?

Hi Glitter Starlight,

I am also planning for similar itenerary with garden ROM but not many can accomodate. Is it a chinese sit down dinner ? Could you kindly share the package if it isn't too much of trouble. Thank u so much!=) my email is elaineli2993@yahoo.com

I will email it to you, elaine29! :) Yes it is a chinese sit down dinner... max can accommodate up to 46 tables~!

My FH and I have made the deposit of RM9947 already.. T___T

Somehow the low ceiling of the ballroom bothers me. But so many other good things..like the location and the garden... sigh. Decoration is all it takes right?

Hi Glitter Starlight, sorry, there seemed to be something wrong with my email. Could you kindly share the quotations to bu_wai82@yahoo.com

Wow, the deposit seemed a lot! *Shudders to think about the expenses*

Many thanks!

I will email it to you, elaine29! :) Yes it is a chinese sit down dinner... max can accommodate up to 46 tables~!

Somehow the low ceiling of the ballroom bothers me. But so many other good things..like the location and the garden... sigh. Decoration is all it takes right?

Hi Glitter starlight,

Can you email me the package as well? my email address is yuinhuey@gmail.com

Thanks!

Yah , agree that the low ceiling of the ballroom is a no-no.